Reviews for Not So Easy, Is It?
BeastBoyfangirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I'm always a fan of your stories! All of them. I can't wait to see how Raven deals with Beast boy powers seeing how well he can control hers. I think the reason he can control her powers is maybe because he may know how to hide emotions or control them with his old powers? I'm just guessing.

Beastboyfangirl
Mnicknack chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
You made Beastboy mean to Raven :( but great chapter! I can't wait for you to update!
NotTitan213 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Hmm...very intersting. I myself wanted to write a story similar to yours, with different circumstances and such, but it seems you beat me to the punch. :D

As far as I can tell, this looks to be promising. Seeing Beastboy with control over Ravens powers is surprising, most especially from Raven's point of view. My theory for the reason that Beastboy has control over the powers is that when Raven had her powers, she felt that she needed to withold her emotions, thus distributing an uneven amount, destroying the complete balance needed to control her powers. When she is in a meditative state, her whole mind is at ease and no emotions flowing This allows her the same control she would have should she express all her emotions equally, which Beastboy seems to be able to do. It could also just be that Beastboy does not have the real demonic heritage to control along with the powers though. I won't know the absolute until you tell me. :)

Now, Beastboy. Honestly, in this chapter, he seems like a...well...jerk. Hopefully it something to do with the past and his powers rather then a flaw in writing!(For which I do not assume, but I do consider a possiblility.) I cannot help but wish that in later chapters he eases up a bit, for I cannot help but express sympathy for the once-empath.

Well, this was a rather long and nearly pointless comment; I shall sum it up as such: Brilliant work here! I look forward to the continuation of this splendid story.

Take care and Start writing! XD

~YT
Techno Skittles chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This is really good so far. This idea is classsic, but so far, you've made it different than any story I've read.

I'm basing another story on this idea myself, but I've got my own little twist up my sleeve. ;)

Can't wait until the next chap!
B00k Freak chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Ooohhh! Cool story! I have no idea why he's so good with her powers, but smart Beast boy is weird (and a little mean). Please update soon!
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Not really. Can't think of any reason...Maybe he still is a bit animilistic or something, and that helps somehow?

Or it could have to do with the fact that you claim that Beast Boy's powers are hard to use...
Thingone chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
First of all, I would like to say that this story is an excellent idea. Using an episode, but changing what had given it the plot is genius. I, personally, would never have thought of it. And if Beast Boy gained Raven's vocabulary, woudn't Raven herself get a simpler one? And will they be trading other bits of knoweledge, or even character traits? This story has much potential, and it sems that it will not be wasted, judging by how well it is starting out. The biggest flaw in this story are the very few grammatical errors. Six words: you have to keep writing this.

Thingone, signing off.
bk00 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is an instant classic! And to answer your question: Based on what I know, Rae's powers work on her concentration and emotions. I'd figured if Raven show more emotion she'd eventually have an even immense control of her powers. this is were B comes in: he shows all of his emotion constantly without any fear so her abilities come to him fluidly
Randomness chapter 1 . 6/24/2010