Reviews for Piercing the Veil
lordvitiris chapter 11 . 6/29
Hope u update soon. Was a good story to read.

Vitiris
CodyAHM chapter 11 . 5/29
It's been so long, I wish you had continued this story
dontavadakitty chapter 11 . 5/25
I love this story! I hope this hasn't been abandoned and that you will update at some point.
shion chapter 11 . 4/12
i know real life can be a bitch, but your last update was in december 2012 and you wrote that you were working on the next chapter in august 2013 that was over a year and a half ago.
please update soon.
Colorful Swirl King chapter 11 . 3/19
I'm going to kill you! I'm going to hunt you down and rip out you intestines of you don't continue. I cried a little when you said harry doesn't make it to K'var until chapter 16. And you haven't updated for twoooo yearsssss! Then the cliffhanger you left of Harry healing wolfie whyyyyyy! Why would you do this to us. Your poor little readers that are begging desperately for their daily/weekly/monthly/yearly dose of AMAZING. Because that's what your story is its amazing; the depth to the story, how well planned it is, the use of big words (Cause those make me feel smart. Even if I look everyone of them up.). And its amazing how much stuff you know or you look up and research to this. This is the type of story I can only dream of writing (too scatter brained and can hardly remember things I did a few seconds ago). So, please, please, please, continues your story and if you ever need a handy dandy servant child I'll be at at your beck and call. Need a coffee I have a invisible coffee piping hot and ready I the machine in my hand... Well actually that might be all in good for... Haha, point is please never stop even if you take three more years to post or even longer continue for your poor little readers.
Chitsiez chapter 11 . 2/15
I keep coming back to and re-reading what you've written so far and it never fails to keep my attention. I really hope you'll get round to updating this in the near future :)
way of life chapter 6 . 1/2
Do tell me one thing, what was the need for Harry t pick up everything that he could see in the vault and even if he did then why is whining like a pathetic little bitch now. he did pick them up, did he not. If he didn't need them then what in the world was the need to keep every thing with, he could have left them in the vault. What was the need to strip all the vault bare? Your Harry is really stupid that way.
way of life chapter 4 . 1/2
I don't know from which language you picked out the name kiran but according to its meaning that you gave I am guessing its either Hindi or Sanskrit; then I'll like to just mention this that here in India, Kiran is a very popular girls name( We have quiet a few popular female figures with the name and there is even a song about the name.

Not trying to offend you or anything, if you know some guy with the same name, just thought you should know.
ashley.zimmerman.3114 chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
I read this when it first wrote it just got an account to review please write more please please
copps chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
great story so far hope you continue please post more soon
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
Oh wow. What a mess. Update soon.
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
awesome story, I really hope you get a chance to complete it. May life always give you time and inspiration to write :) (I found this by chance off of someone's fave list, so glad I did!)
GreenEyedGazer chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
Really enjoying. Can't wait to see the school. I'm hoping for more. Good luck.
bleeb90 chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
Such a good story. It's a shame you never finished it.
lala chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
J'adore ! Même si Harry est souvent stupide ou simple d''esprit...
Une suite s'il te plait ?