Reviews for Clockwork Hearts
Awesomeness! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
O_O!
Perrin Finly chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
Your story is awesome! Please continue!
Amberusan chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Nicely done but would you pleace hurry up with Ace and Scarlet
Bronsted-Lowry Base chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
This is really a fantastic story! Alice has the ability to give faceless people faces, will that happen to Scarlett? Btw, I LOVE Scarlett!
Tis-a-random-ghost-reader chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Hello! Well, I'm just a random ghost reader, but I just HAD to give you some feedback! Not only to praise you on how well you wrote this wonderful piece of work, but to tell you to HURRY THE HELL UP AND UPDATE! What's gonna happen next? Gah! The suspense(or not so suspenseful...)! It kills me! And just when I've found a wonderfully REALISTIC fanfic and not like the one's where the OC is all 'bright, shiny, and absolutely WONDERFUL like dear Alice-chan!' Oh, please continue this! Update! I SAID UPDATE! Please?

'Tis-a-random-ghost-reader!

Over and out!
FishyCrud chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I normally don't like original characters in a series I quite like however.. Scarlet has found a way to make me just simply adore her.

Your choice of words are fantastic-they aren't too simple yet not difficult for me to understand it. The story itself is a pleasure to read and I am not afraid to say that I'm hungry to read some more of this work.
SunflowerIce chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
oh I love this story :3

its so much more interesting with a faceless character as protagonist I really like her and I think you got ace very much IC..
EarthRiddle chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
So far this first chapter has really sucked me in. I really like this. Ace is totally in-character, and the dissection of how pathetic he is at the end is interesting. This is definately a story I'm going to read all the way through.
pasty face chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Awesome! I loved the Mary Anne from the original story! Keep it up!
Ink'n'Echo chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
You added the faceless butler, nice! DO i sense some competition brewing for Ace? XD As usual very well written Ralphi! :)
pasty face chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Oh poor Scarlet! Great chapter keep it up!
Ink'n'Echo chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Woah! I like scarlet already! Hahaha! Ace just got pawned by a maid! Now i wonder what's he gonna do XD! Nice chapter again Ralphi! Update pls! ")
RosePetal-Luminescence-Mel-Bel chapter 3 . 7/1/2010