Reviews for If You're Reading ThisSong Story
penandra chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Was browsing back through some older stories in the Bones FanFic and found your song stories . . . I have some of the same music on my iPod and enjoy your stories. Country music just seems MADE for fan fiction, eh?

Even though I knew what the song was about, this song just had me in tears anyway (of course, I'm usually in tears listening to the song alone).

Just wanted to thank you for sharing with us. I see that you haven't posted anything since 2010 and don't know if your still writing (or reading) this site, but wanted to thank you for your story. (And I think the site needs to add a "hankie alert" for some authors ;-)
JustAnotherGirlAloneAtTheBar chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
God, i can't stop crying. Love it, but it's so sad.
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is sooooo sad. I knew the song before I started reading the story, but I'm sitting here with tears running down my face because just the thought of this happening is so painful. What an outstandingly well-written one-shot. I wish there was some way to bring him back in the story, but sometimes you just have to let them go.
CMW2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I usually don't like stories when a major character gets dead but this one was very well done and simply beautiful. I loved the letter.