Reviews for Animals
Lilybud chapter 8 . 6/28
I felt the pacing was a bit uneven, but you made great points on the comparisons between the girls. I REALLY want to know what happens next!
Lilybud chapter 7 . 6/28
Gee, who knew Starfire could be such a Cheshire...
Lilybud chapter 2 . 6/27
Not even a word of dialogue, this still came out vivid and interesting! Great battle scene! If I may, my only suggestion to add would be to not capitalize the "Changeling." Grammatically speaking, you are only supposed to capitalization nicknames when you can replace them with an actual name. For example, "Dad" and say, Steve, is interchangeable in the sentence "Dad went to the market." On the other hand, it would be incorrect to capitalize dad in the sentence, "My [Dad/Steve] went to the market." because you can't replace the nickname with the actual name. I hope I'm explaining this well! Anyways, this chapter was really cool and the pacing was smooth!
Lilybud chapter 13 . 6/17
Picked one at random, and that last one just tugged at all the heartstrings. Smart move, Beast Boy.
NeneJPhilly chapter 1 . 5/17
Love all 44 & wish there was more.
RosesAndRavens chapter 1 . 2/28
I like this idea. As a wolf manic, I love it.
Doragoon chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
See, I was wondering how bb would ever hold his own to Robin, but it occurred to me that beast boy actually can fight. In the comics, he does show proficiency in hand to hand, it's just the creators didn't show it in the cartoon. People say he can't, but in all honesty, he could make a formidable opponent to Robin if he actually trained with him.
BraveChicken chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Aw I like this chapter haha, I always like a good smack to their faces after the beast- well done good job on that man
BraveChicken chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Oh. My. Gosh! This is probably the funniest oneshot I have ever read for the teen titans! OMG! That's the greatest thing ever! Hahaha, apparently so does Starfire... OH MY GOSH! Haha they kissed! His smug simple and the playful wink towards robin makes it so much better! Oh my gosh!
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 44 . 9/23/2012
This series is so freaking awesome. Do u plan on adding more
The Mighty One chapter 44 . 3/9/2012
I know it's a little more than late, but whatever. Happy New Year! :-D

Um, eyeah, almost a full year since I posted even a chapter or note. You do the fans justice, Kudos my man!

I wonder if there will be any Red X or Slade conflicts in the coming chapters? It's a thought, you know I always wondered what he could be thinking while he fought the Teen Titans.

I guess I'll see ya when I see ya.

The Mighty One chapter 43 . 3/9/2012
You truly capture the pure essance of Beast Boy and Raven, and it brings a smile to my face to watch their relationship grow and change.

I believe I am running out of ways to thank you. -.- What words can you speak, when there is little to nothing left to say after how wonderful everything is. This has been a fun ride, and there is still so much more for me to catch up on.

So, I'm still going for it. ;-)

You've nailed Beast Boy and Raven's relationship to the perfect point. It is no small feat, too bad the show and comics didn't have you on the writing staff. It could have gone in so many places! :-D

Keep up the epic storytelling. You know how to bring an investment into your writing, with a great drive in this you shall always go far.

The Mighty One chapter 42 . 3/9/2012
I think I hear a bunch of fan girls cooing at once, "Awwwwww.*

X-D You know, its quiet ironic that you should say Beast Boy and Raven is what sparked your interest. They were what sparked mine too. ;-)

I have always enjoyed seeing their relationship pan out, from their own moments that show a side we the fans know to be so fascinating. I thought you did a brilliant job on this chapter, where there was plenty of depth to the update, and the chatter between the characters was neat and crafted like a master of writing.

You have done it again my friend, always you wow the masses and bring joy to so many. I am just one person, but you have a truly massive fan base. :-D Those are some loyal fans, where any time you need help on this or anything else, send a shout my way and as always, I will do my best to aid you. :-)

The Mighty One chapter 41 . 3/9/2012
There was some comedy in here, but you manage to capture all kinds of emotions at the perfect times, and in their proper places. ;-) I'm still here and reading, no I haven't died of a sudden and unexpected brain aneurysm. (Thank Avo!)

It must be a struggle to combine the elemental brothers in this, there isn't a whole lot of attention paid to them but you give them their fair share.

The depth is captivating and tasteful to my mind, where the updates may be short but they are so filling that I can finish them quickly and still be satisfied with all you put up.

Keep up the fight to write! (I don't know if someone else said this, but it just came to me.) Lets just hope that I can keep up the same will power as you have.

The Mighty One chapter 40 . 3/9/2012
Uh oh, it seems Kid Flash gets himself into a tight spot. :-O

I forever find in pleasing, in how you always come back and bring further and broader motives, to any and all of the character arcs. Jinx is a hero, but more over a team leader who must make tough calls like the Boy Wonder. The aspects of who the characters relate to on a family level is also neat.

I liked the second intro, "Your Dreams Can Be Your Reality As Long As You Believe In Yourself". I guess I have to truly believe in myself becuse as a stubborn mule that I am, my work is very poor. So, my self-confidence is always going to be low; but I always had that dream since the start. To keep with this FanFiction buisness and try to make others smile. You gave me a nice reminder that no matter what happens, I just have to believe in myself.

Words of respect shall never cover how greatful I am to you. You manage to bring so much joy to me. It is tough with the way things are going, multiple jobs and paperwork to sort through, chores and the world around me to keep my hands tied. I just have to break those chains I cuff to my own hands, you continue to inspire me my friend. Remember that. ;-)