Reviews for It always comes down to Faythe
Palmwoods chapter 1 . 4/10
I'm crying… like i really am sobbing because of this oh my god this is so beautiful! like this is what Rachel would write about Marc's feeling… like I see right throught Marc… i love you for making this! omg
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This was great! Thanks for sharing. There's only two Marc and Faythe stories on FanFiction-I was pleasantly surprised when I found yours. Very well written, too. :)
SaMMiLJ chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
i love this! please keep writing! :)
Tiffanie Emerald chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hey! This is totally awesome! Marc and Faythe are the best couple in history, I love them! And I was wondering if you could write another fan fiction about this series? Please consider! Thanks. And btw, hope it isn't about Marc and faythe breaking up. And of course , this is also an awesome fan fiction! Thanks.
UNCPanda chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
That was so sweet and it explained a bit about Marc in the process, my favorite character is still Ethan though . . . . well we know how that ends though . . . .
Carefree98 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Really love it! :DDD
PaintedShadow chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was really good! I know that it was a brief tangent, but I really like your style of writing! It helps that I'm in love with this series! I had to wait to read Shift and Alpha because of school, but I just finished them! Did you finish the whole series?
Snad chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Absolutely wonderful! I loved it-good job
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
_ awwwww that was well done. and alas the only shifters fic thus far that exists, at least here on (the other two are oc characters so that doesnt count). thanks. hope you right more in the future.
kenhat chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I'm a Jace fan. (Please don't throw anything at me!) I have been since the beginning. But this ALMOST makes me pull for Marc. You did an outstanding job with Marc's POV. It is a great look into Marc's mind. This is a wonderful series, and I wish more people would do something with it.
mae-E chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
hey i thought that was a cool story!

i read the series and loved it an surprised when more people haven't done annything with it.

funnny when i was reading the books I couldn't help but visiually faythe as eliza dusku. the girl who stared in tru calling and dollhouse.

you dd a good job.

it really sounded like marc and vic.
jdub78 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This has to be the best/worst love triangle I've ever read. Thank you for giving Marc an voice. With the books being from Faythe's POV, it's hard to think about why Marc stays so loyal sometimes. Alpha will be brutal to read, no doubt. Fantastic look into Marc's thoughts :) Poor guy, keeps loving and loving and hasn't really caught a break yet. He needs a big HEA in Alpha *fingers crossed*...