Reviews for Mexico
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 2/27
Adorable. Just... adorable. :)
ImmaDeanGirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
ThisAWESOMENESS
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awesome! I love this! This is amazing on soooooo many levels! And you worked in a pineapple! You're fantastic, my friend, utterly fantastic! This has to be one of my favorite Humor fics ever. Fabulous job :D :D :D I can't wait to read more of your work!
God bless :)
Georgia chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Love physc and swac so love this story and love for u to do more
PhantomPotter chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I would not have expected to like that, but I did. A lot. As a non-avid watcher of both shows I think you kept them all perfectly in character, and the plot makes perfect sense. I can just see this happening, and I love the comparison you made between the characters. Great job :)
Tempest in Blue chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I must admit, I started out with pretty low expectations, because Psych and SwaC just seemed like a weird combination (even though they're two of my favorite shows).

But it worked. Perfectly.

You wrote everybody so well, and the situation was great. Kudos to you. This was fabulous. I wish there was more. :-D
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
i loved this that it was the best i think ive ever read
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
dude! i didnt know if i was going to like it or not but that was- hillariou!
kamiam714 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
YOu know before this fic I never thought of a Sunny with a Chance/Psych crossover...

I would propably be asking too much for a sequel (or at least the Psych team meeting the whole Cast of S with a C).

I do love this story though. Thank you for writing it so well.
DariusWOW chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
awesome
anabel the lady shark chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I love this story. You should do a story about when Shawn, Gus, Nico, Grady get payback from Sunny and Chad.
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Will be back to review this later: because it is fabulous. I had to do a double-take; "is this really a SWAC/Psych crossover that I see?"

Lo and behold, it is! _

In the hands of someone less adept (and attune to both shows) I'd be concerned that it couldn't be done, but you've done it. YAY!
OMJ chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
AMAZING! i love psych and i love sonny with a chance. I think everyone is in character and not too exagerated. please write more!