Reviews for No, I am your Father!
Heavenly God chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
now that i think of it. if i were in the character, i would have a heart attack! what about you? what would your reaction would be?
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
LOL!
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Despite the dozens of grammatical errors, I still found this hilarious and very enjoyable.
onehitwonder chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I LOVED IT...! IT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD, I SERIOUSLY STARTED CRYING... keep up the god work :-D
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Lol.
"...Ichigo Kurosaki is a Gullible Idiot who'll believe anything I Say..." thought Aizen. Me ( Yuu3 ) complete that thought with "...and I, Aizen Sousuke, is a Gullible born idiot 'genius' who'll crack us readers up"
Grisia chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
LOL.. THAT WAS EPIC! I laughed so hard! The shinigami's reaction... *falls on ass and continues laughing*
Escha chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Nice. Very nice.
Anniria chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hahaha that was awesome XD
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I. Am. In. Stitches! XD
ReadByRain15 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
That...was...SO FUNNY! I laughed so hard at the reactions Aizen got, especially Gin and Tosen. Really, Aizen? Quoting Star Wars? Though, if you're going to quote something, there are few movies with quotes as funny as Star Wars for parodies. :D Yes, I really enjoyed reading this.
RememberTheMuse chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
hahahaha, this is awesome! XD
csibpip chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Hahaha Loved it!:D
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
LMAO! XDD Never saw this coming! I mean the whole idea of Aizen and Gin interested in Star Wars and then using it on battle field.

But wait, doesn't Ichigo know of Star Wars? I mean, he is human after all, right?
Giotto21 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That just killed me:)
Ppsh chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
LOl, this was a pretty good idea. Funny shit.