Reviews for Connections At Work
AJ Granger chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
All in all, a nice story. Quite a few years to act on that happily ever after, but I like it. I would even have liked a little more of their interaction. Well done.
Aunda chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Beautiful fanfic, Thank you! :D
gabyhyatt chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
I love it. You should do more charmed fics
gabyhyatt chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
I LOVE YOUR FIC
Hayden Avery chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
Great job, love Piper's meddling
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
I really loved the Chris/Bianca destiny fic. It was lovely! You wrote them well. I can imagine the current Chris being very insecure about the relationship with Bianca due to his memories. I would have never imagined Piper setting them up. Nicely done. I wish you would write more Chris/Bianca stuff because frankly there isn't enough.
janet chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Good story, I love how you thought of everything from their own respective power of three to how Melinda didn't exist in the alternate future. I would have appreciated more intervention from his family especially Coop, Phoebe, Paige, and even Leo, but that's just me. I also enjoyed reading your interpretation of the Phoenix, way to emphasize the whole born from the ashes thing. Well it was fun while it lasted. Best wishes :)
janet chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
Oh my god, that has got to be the best changed future Chris/Bianca story. I love how you described all of the characters. Especially how they all form their own version of the power of three. I really appreciated how you made reference to the other future where Mel did not exist and how in this one she only has wiccan powers. Your interpretation of the Phoenix coven is unique to say the least gives a whole new meaning to "rising from the ashes", though in the series it seemed to me that she was in hiding from her clan but I'm not complaining. If anything I only wished you had more of the family show for example wasn't brought up any more it'd be fun to see him as piper's accomplice. Phoebe is the typical romantic so I kinda waited for her to show up and help piper in he scheme. I hoped to see his cousins act over protective and measure Bianca up tp standards but I guess this would have taken longer. I just really enjoyed reading this and see how their relationship grew. Really great story :)
That70sshowlova chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
Awe! *girly squeal* sooooooooo cute! That was truly adorable. Good job.
That70sshowlova chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
Awe, damn it! Chris should know by now not to get his hopes up, seriously.
That70sshowlova chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Gosh i am totally loving this story! My fave part was where Bianca made it seem that Chris was special. How adorable is that? And he is special and Bianca's awesome and i could prattle on forever but i wont.
That70sshowlova chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
Very awesome chapter! I feel bad for both Chris & Bianca. : (
That70sshowlova chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Yeah i like your version of the Phoenix. I wonder who the hell that demon was. Whatever i'll probably find out soon in one of the next chapters. Again great job!
That70sshowlova chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Wow, Chris DOES work fast! Great chapter! I wonder what they're going to be doing to Piper...
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I looove Bianca! So i hope they end up together. : ) It's so hard to find Bianca/Chris stories (good multi-chapter ones) so I'm so excited to read this!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »