Reviews for Return to the Rabbit Hole
austriantatious chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
Holy gosh. I love, love, /love/ Tiffany's decision to send Caitlin back home. I was sort of expecting her to make such a courageous stand, but I never expected that! It was truly heart-breaking-warming.

And the Joker. Boy, was he off his rocker. Excellent characterization, my dear. That was probably one of my favorite parts, when he started panicking.

In any case, I'm so happy to see another update so soon. Keep up the good work!
Reaper chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
Great update. You had stopped for awhile, and I was worried it would never go on! Still one of my favorite Alice stories on this site. More realistic, you know?

God, this update is pure agony; you've left us on a terrible cliffhanger. By terrible, I mean awesome. But still, get the next one out soon! Joker...what is he even planning? Is it him? Or someone else?

And Tiff'...she really likes Boris, doesn't she?
austriantatious chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
Oh my... goodness. That was brilliant. Brilliantly sad. I was honestly not expecting this.

Terrific update, my dear!
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
um, this reminds me of how I was going to do my own 'Alice in the country of hearts story' for one thing I had plan a protagonist and then a super perfect super model like antagonist. Both outsiders (its yaoi based but the supermodel is a girl and supposed to be his best friend but she took all the guys he had a crush on )(am thinking of adding more protagonists)
freakyvampirecatgirl chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
Oh dear. If I was Tiff, I would just sneak to the carnival regardless of what anyone says. Hehehe, I'd probably get in trouble with Vivaldi if I did that.

Hmm...as far a criticism, your story is written well. Almost all of your characters are in character, and your grammar's good, too.

Keep writing, keep dreaming, keep living!
pennotes chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
U like your story, it has hurt and Romance to. I Hate that Caitlyn girl, urrrgh! Girl like her make me want to pull my hair!
pennotes chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I love oc stories!
ishtonayo chapter 11 . 12/21/2010
really good! hope to have new update soon
little miss randomosity chapter 11 . 12/9/2010
This is officially one of the best OC HnKnA fanfics I have ever read! Then again, there aren't many..but still, this is just pure awesomeness!

Tiffany just grew on me with each chapter. She's well-written and pretty realistic if I do say so myself. Caitlin, well, is a total biotch; I hate her already, and am looking forward to the day when a stay bullet *accidently* goes right through her black heart. :-D

...What else was I going to say? Jeez, there's so much praise for this story I wanted to give you, that I honestly can't remember all of it. :S

But anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!
nuel-chan chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
interesting story. i like it. can't wait for next chapter..
Grbs chapter 11 . 11/24/2010
awesomenessness work

love your phrashing and the flow of it (and of cource the OC too ;)) FINALLY someone got it right ;P
Pasty face chapter 11 . 11/19/2010
At least Peter got a little love, keep it up!
XBlakkuX chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
Aweshuuuum 3
Rei chapter 10 . 9/17/2010
I love this story idea! I like how its darker and how its not like other oc stories. Cant wait for you to update! Heres an idea for the next chappie...peter has been in any of the recent chapters so maybe bring him in for a paragraph or two? Good luck and once again...cant wait to read more!
VeryWithdrawn chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
...Caitlin is a *BLEEP *BLEEP *BLEEPIN *BLEEEEEEEP who should just *BLEEP herself.

Story's great though! Keep it up!