Reviews for A Fine Line
medstudent1026 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
71st, shes 21
Mercury Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Johanna and Gale are cool together. :) I like all the emotional depth you put into this story.
Phoenix Refrain chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is really excellant! I LOVE IT!

The only thing I'd change is your pronouns when you're talking about Katniss because it sounds like you're still talking about Johanna!

Congrats, it's LOVELY!
RuinWitch chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This has just become my new OTP for Hunger Games. x3

I absolutely loved this. It reflects their characters very well, and shows that they have more in common than it seems.

As for grammar, in the beginning, you used women instead of woman. And in the line, "Doesn't she see that I've always been there for her? I always will be to." To should be too.

But that's just me being a little bitch.

Anyways, this story was amazing and I look forward to more.
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
You should have used names more often. It was a bit confusing trying to distinguish between Johanna and Katniss when Gale kept jut thinking "her".

I've got to say, the beginning of this story didn't really capture my attention. But once it progressed I thought it was very deep and meaningful. Really good job, Katie. I loved it :).

-Judged for the 2010 Fanfiction The Hunger Games Awards.
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I like it. I didn't get the sense of the romance very strongly, but it was well written enough that it was great anyway.

-P.W. Bing
bitterindigo chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Yes, yes, YES! I thought I was the only one who had ever thought of this pairing! I'm (mentally) jumping up and down right now.

And this is really good! I thought there were a couple out of character moments for Johanna, but other than that this is a really great piece. It's really well-written. Good job!
Sun Daughter chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This is really sweet. I love Johanna. :) I don't really have any CC for you, this is really really good.

Keep writing and have a nice day.

~Summer
JustYourAverageShipper chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
that was really well written! honestly, i loved it. i like a lot of you stories. cant wait for more by you.