Reviews for You Name Like the Pope
gryewaren chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
This collection is soooo going into my favorites. Cause, I don't know, other than the fact that its so amazingly awesome! This chapter and the chapter with the lava lamp are my favorites so far. Sht, you're incredible.
Imani M chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
hi! im so happy!aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !(:
freezy queen chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
Haha, this is honestly the best Victorious fic I've ever read! Perfectly in character, and all very believable. Well done!
BrownieStick chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
Omg I love Cat's presence in this chapter hahaha..
mochafrap chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
This one's sweet and cute!
mochafrap chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
This was a lot of fun to read!
mochafrap chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
I knew Jade was a whole new level of crazy!
trypophobica chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
Hhahahhhaha im dying.

im fucking dying.

this is TOO DAMN FUNNY.

be a comedian. i beg of you.
crystal the optimist chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Will you continue this? It's quite enjoyable.
crystal the optimist chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
WHAT WAS HE GOING TO TELL HER?
Graysi chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
Are you doing more of these? They're so fantastic and really show Beck and Jade's cute side and how their relationship actually works when no one's around. I love it so much 3 - a symbol of my love.
nobody chapter 15 . 5/15/2012
thanks for writing this so i hve something entertaining to read on a sick day. and its pretty damn entertaining. bade is awesome even though the ship name is stupid...i love the dialogue but is confusing when one of them says two things in a row...anyway its great so pleeease write another chapter.
OrchidJen chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Chapters 3 and 5 are my absolute favorites. Big Foot and the Loch Ness monster? Priceless. And the mushrooms in the monastery...you're a genius.

In chapter 5, there was nothing more adorable than Beck getting distracted by Jade's hair. I still can't wipe the smile off my face at the epic-awesomeness of it all.
FlowerForAngel chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
Hahaha I laughed soooo hard at this XD honestly one of my favorite fanfictics! Esspecially the diolouge ones!
alwaysthinking101 chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
that was good at the start then it kind of went down hill and just stopped..
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »