Reviews for My So Called Fairytale
Life is no Fairytale chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
How come you haven't updated this in over a year?
samcheese1 chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
you spelled 'A Mid Summer's Night's Dream' wrong
IronSpockMaster chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
'on teh roof'

Should be 'the.'

In the second paragraph you change from first person to third person. This is disconcerting and really shouldn't happen.

I really like the first part of the first paragraph about running and hiding. And I like the How I Met Your Mother reference. :D
Daphne143 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
it's cheesy and there's a lot of useless words and run on sentences. 3/10
KittyLyn96 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
*sits anxciously awaiting a new chapter* (: Sounding good! Cant wait!
KittyLyn96 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Awwww Cute!
KittyLyn96 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Liking it so far.
booksxforxlife chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
I'm liking the story so far:) Hope you post more soon!
MissFairy91 chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
good story so far. i like how she has a hidden past but is trying to avoid it. :D
IronSpockMaster chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
'The bell rang for lunch and I am overcome with new joy. So far in the last three hours; I have been introduced to at least fifty different people. Most of them I couldn't even remember what they looked like let alone their names. It is going to hard to remain a loner here.'

This paragraph has some grammar issues. You seem to change tenses in the first sentence, and I think there are some missing words in the last sentence.

'IN order to cheer myself up I head upstairs and outside. I open the door, and see Owen waiting for me.'

'In' shouldn't be fully capitalised.

I like the development of Annabell and Owen, and I like that the story is leading somewhere. I can tell that they will become good friends.
paulett chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
This is REALLY good! Its awesome! You should continue, i can't wait to read the next chapter :)

Keep up the good work
Life is no Fairytale chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Interesting. It's good so far, can't wait too read more.

kairi

P.S. I LOVE A MIDSUMMERS NIGHT DREAM! I went to see it a couple of years ago, it was AMAZING!
nikkirenee93 chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Owen like from Just listen? Ugh who likes shakespear? lol good so far.
IronSpockMaster chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
I like the plot, can't wait to read more

Not to keen on some of Annabelle's dialogue, but then as Just Listen is my favourite book and I've read it about sixty billion times, I'm bound to be a bit of a perfectionist over stuff like this.

But as I said, can't wait for the next chapter :)
MusicAddict101 chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
KEEP GOING! This is REALLY good!