Reviews for 52 Seconds
PADavis chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Thanks for a funny and devious one shot - with Dean's fear of flying I can't see him willingly getting on a ride. Loved the 51 seconds too long for Dean and too short for Sam to get an adequate head start.

onyourleftinheels chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
HAHAHAHA! crack? yes. funny? absolutely!

i loved this!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Hahaha, this was really hilarious!

And I agree with Sam, he should most definitely try to get as good a headstart as at all possible...

Still, one thing struck me as inconclusive (no offence, please), with all the expressed worry about his older brother's well-being, why didn't it occur to Sam to ask Dean whether or not he was secure in the motorized car to begin with?

I mean, hadn't the bar been locked across Dean (which Sam couldn't have knows from down there), the older Winchester could very well have fallen out of the roller coaster and died.

Sure, that would have given away Sam's plan of getting him down the fastest way, safe jumping out but still, it would have made sene to check this beforehand...

On the other hand, it was such a gorgeous idea to have them get the older brother down by simply starting the roller coaster for real. *grins evilly at Dean*

Bravo! Very entertaining, Sue.
tkdblack chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I forgive you. :D
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
hahahaha! OMNG!

AWESOME fic lovey! :)

THANKs for sharing x
happyday girl chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
awww poor dean!

its sweet him being scared of the rollercoaster!

that was really good and i enjoyed it a lot!

well done, and i love the end, where sam wonders how much of a head start he could get in 52 funny!

thanks for the great read!

happyday girl

deangirl1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Loved it! This was fun... and we all need a little fun - except, apparently, Dean... LOL!
masondixon chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
It has been very rough indeed. And this was funny. Thank You.
Amy chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Heheh. Poor Dean. Sam better run fast. Loved this, good job.