Reviews for That stupid apple game
Finny-Kun Goddess chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
This is interesting so far. Will be waiting for more
CRAZYREADER23 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
PLEASE FINISH IT
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
YAY! you got pov right in this one ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
you didnt get the right idea about pov, it is supposed to be them talking, this is third person pov. but good job besides that
Hate Eater chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Well well well, a lil Kendall X3 but i know that "Pregnan" thing is just a decoy, whats on the last message is the most important of all, i got a LOT of ideas of who send it, but at the same time i dont want to jump to clonclusions so... i look forward to the next chapter...
notalivezombie chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
I hope it does make sense soon cause I'm sitting here confused.
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Cool i like it so far update soon :)
SariSpy56 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
OMG o_O What will happen next
Massieluver1 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Aw, so cute! Short but cute, I like it, keep up the good work.

-Avery
notalivezombie chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
aww I was expecting more.
JazzGirl123 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Thanks for continuing this! OMG, my brother did that to me one time! Except it was my English essay and he deleted my file THE DAY BEFORE IT WAS DUE. I stayed up till three with nothing but a cup of coffee. Jumbo sized.

Anyways, OMG Kendall's gonna be a big sis! What happens next? Loved it, please update soon!
Pixaria chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Well have you seen the one when Kick, Gunther, Mouth, Kid with the square glasses (I forgot his name), and Kendal all got detention and later Kendal is asked what she did. She said it was a little misunderstanding with her favorite pink pen and as they walk away they pass a locker that says I 3 K.B. in PINK INK!
Fearofchicken13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh it could be Kendall.

Is that faite or what?

Awesome job!
invaderzimlover chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
please make more chapter s and please make them longer, please beacause there arent a lot of the kickxkendall fanfictions or deviantart
kitzykat chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
aw i like where this is headed :D

add more chapters, i hope on reading more of this in the future :]