Reviews for A Summer With The King
Druneia Serai chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
You don't know french, do you? When writin in a foreign language, please make sure you have the spelling right, it bugs the hell out of us who can speak said language. I noticed a few spelling errors (In english and french) and when there was that random part that was italic, I was slightly confused at first. I liked it though and I think you portrayed Tamaki really well.
Aislinn Smith chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
it is actually je t'aime
Dinosaur Storm chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
I this :DDDDD
Dinosaur Storm chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
this is kawaii :D
SoulScytheMaster chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Great story! Really! Bit um... You got your translations wrong... Like "Chérie tues ravissante cesair" actually means: "Lovely darling killed cesair"... Idk if the translater is wrong or right but I just thought i'd bring it to ur attention. •
00 chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
um this is not really about this chapter it self and im not sure it was this storybut if it was twn i just have to sy Hunny and mori sempi are one year older than tamaki and kyoya so they dont graduate the same year :)
Flightless503 chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
awww... that was so sweet! Again, this is like the 10th OHSHC fanfiction that is better than ALL of my writing! You did a wonderful job, this is so sweeet! Please continue to write more amazing fanfictions!
BlueStarlightWarmDusk chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
I can has sequel?
BlueStarlightWarmDusk chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
OMG if my mom came up here she'd wonder why my face was all red. That was soooooo cute! I was swooning like a fangirl the whole time!
Mooi Mandy chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
I like this story...
fresh-hellz chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
i made a picture from this! i love Love LOVE this story!

heres the link so you can see it! i'm sorry if it looks bad! Dx

art/Sleep-in-here-tonight-174053849
Firegirl 156 chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
YAY! SHORT AND FLUFFY!
Kirasohma308 chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
AWWWW! IT'S SOO GOOD!
SexyApplecores chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Adorable! _ C'était vraiment très bon! That was really really good!
1critic chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
wow tha was an awsome and love felt story please continue writing it could be a career for you on a scale 1-10 your story is 10 please continoe with your fabulous work