Reviews for When It's Time
fairytailroks chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
The KEVIN one for sure! LOL. he's sooooo funny! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH *chokes* *coughs out piece of carot* well...that was unexpected. lol. the kevin one. make sure he is goofy as always!
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
loved it as usual as for you ideas for a new story i would love for you to do both if you could:)!
Hayli Anne chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
u should totally do the 2nd one, i LOVE Nacy stories! lol good luck with whatever u pick!

Hayli Anne
KeepSteady chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I'm a new but huge Nacy fan :)

Loved the one shot and I hope you decide to make those multi chapter stories you mentioned! I'll be looking out for them!

Goody gum drops, hope you post another story soon :)
csiawsomeallstarlover chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That was very beautiful! I really liked it, and I think I will go read the rest of your one-shots!

A Macy's Pregnant story would be awesome! I love those! Like, LOVE those. Ask me why, I have no idea. They've just grown on me.

Great job!

xoxo

Molly
YourDreamer138 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Hey! Thanks for the shout-out! That totally made my day.

:-) I think this was my second favorite of those 7 stories. My first was the first one you wrote about Nick and Macy swimming. I think it's so cool that you just started writing and you've made 7 awesome stories already! For a multi-chapter fic, I'd say the one about Kevin setting up his brothers, but maybe you could do both? This story made me happy! :-P

-Your Dreamer,

Mo
WyszLo chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Well that was pretty freaking fantastic. YourDreamer138 is a bird looking for a french fry with you, huh? Well I was definitely a fat kid in McDonald's when I read this.

Um, this was ADORABLE. Like leave a smile on my face warm fuzzy feeling adorable. It gained favorite material when Nick and Macy were already dating at the start of the story (because how many times can you read about them getting together, I mean really...), let's just say that got me a liiiitle excited haha. I LOVE stories where they're already dating.

And THEN the ending was just fabulous. I love how everyone was awake but no one wanted to interrupt Nick haha. Of course, the fact that Nick and Macy said "I love you" to each other made me all giddy. And major props for having them date first and not confess their love on the day they got together. I love realistic situations...

WONDERFUL story!

Lauren

Oh and the lay/lie issue? I don't get it either.