Reviews for Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
DrunkOnWriting chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
NICE JOB, darth! (can I call you darth? I think I'm going to :D) I think you've captured Murdock very well, and I like all the Jedi references-very creative! I shall be reading more of your work, Madam, so if I end up reviewing all of your stories, please don't feel stalked- I am simply trying to fill my fairly long, slightly boring and extremely hot summer with awesome words such as these.
swabloo chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
8 years definitely isn't an unrequitable age gap - my uncle's 18 years older than my aunt, and they're perfectly happy in love
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Hey, I really love it, and ya other storys as well. Have to say as a BIG Liam Neeson fan, I just love the whole "mention-his-other-roles-kinda-thing" its really funny...the one with Batman really made me laugh GO JEDI MASTER!

Please keep up the good work
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Somehow I enjoyed Murdocks Yoda thing, even though I've never seen Star Wars and don't ever intend to. Weird lol. Great story :)
Tony mustang2gmx.ch chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Part 2! YESSS! (sorry, just discovered that this was a series, have to check them all out!) Thanks so much!

Your Murdock is brilliant. Mad and funny, but brilliant and attentive. This kind of insanity is difficult to characterize, but you did so brilliantly.

Your reference to Batman: was Murdock comparing the Colonel to a particular villain?
Rusty-Spotted Cat chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I'm glad you decided to turn this into a series. Do you have any idea how long it will be? And please let there be a happy ending, I'm a sucker for happy endings, too!
Aniia chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Gosh ! If you only knew how much I love yooooou ! The story with the rocking van was hilarious as hell, with just a pinch of romance that made me ... ( Aaaahhh, I find no word to describe how much I was moved !) And now ! What are you giving to us ? An amazing and as serious as funny romance between these two handsome guys ... Ahhh ! I'm pissed, I really can't tell you how great my worship for you is ! ( I'm sorry for my pathetic English, I'm French. But i really wanted to thank you for your fics... Guess i didn't managed to x'D !)
Hanako Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
You have made me obsessed with Hannibal/Face. I hope you're happy.

AND OH LORD MURDOCK WAS ADORKABLE AND HILARIOUS.

I hope if they make a sequel Murdock breaks fourth wall some and mentions the Star Wars thing. X3
Mellow chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
It's great you had Murdock's pov for this fic :) he's a great character and any outsider views are always fun to read!
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow. I loved this! I think the group dynamic is more interesting this way and I adore how you portrayed Murdock! The perspective is more fun and interesting but we still get the emotional bond with Face. I'd love to see more! Please continue! I'd like to see how Murdock plans to get his buddy his happy ending. :P
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I adore this. Whether or not you decide to write more in this universe, I hope Face gets his happy ending. Thanks for sharing.
AuthorSquared chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
yay yay yay! more slashy-goodness! thnx for writing this. i love face/murdock the best though :) but this is so well written, my prefrence may be changing! keep writing - maybe a F/M if u get bored? hehe.

-A.S.
VerdeAmor chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Yes, you are screwed. I love it.

Since, I assume, you're going from Movie-verse that I should congratulate you. You stuck to everyone's characters like gum to the bottom of a classroom chair, even Murdock with his ever-changing personality. And yes, the age differences are a little weirder, but that's a good thing.

More slash, yay!
The Watcher4 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Ack! Don't stop there, keep going! We gotta see Hannibal's side! Or at least see Murdock get them together. Don't worry, the Force is with you! XD
D chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Awesome story! watching A-team movie, my head is full of Hannibal/Face story! Face is so cute, sexy, charm...AND Hannibal is incredible cool! Thanks Darth Stitch!