Reviews for Meeting the Parents
Ever-Lethargic chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I loved how Yamamoto and Gokudera argued over who is her brother. If anything it would be Mukuro.
dragolf chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
layed it on a little thick with the hate but cute none the less
Psychosomatic Delusion chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
thank God my mom is not like THAT!oh by the way,,good job for doing this!thumbs up!
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Aw that was sweet now if only Kyoya was there then there would have been some bashing
Keep on the writes
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ahahahaa! Gokudera appear first then Yamamoto the second! And they both said they are Chrome's brothers! YAAAYY! I KNEW IT! XDD

And the best/funny part is when Tsuna got kissed by Chrome IN FRONT OF everyone! Lol! Gokudera break the silence! I'm sure he is one of the people who blushing! Bianchi and Yamamoto the one who smirking!

Loool! LOVE IT!
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Really good story. Thought it was funny when Tsuna showed up and made the couple run.
AnimeGrl2519 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
cute :3
skypuru chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
The 'woman' is such a f*****g b***h...leaving that aside, LOL! Loved it! I have no idea why I love fics like these v
Otaku97 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Is there going to be a next chapter? I hope so XD I really hatd cgromes parents. They suuuuck :P I hope chrome shows them how awessome she is if you plan to make more chapters
Trinity Emerald Mitsu chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Neon: Yesssuu! A very awesome 2796!

Lazer: Those b#$$ & of a parents deserve it...

Neon: That's mean bro...but I fully agree.

Both: We look forward to your story!
xAngelic chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very sweet :3 I... got really angry at her mom XD My friend and I are having a sleep over and I just yelled, calling her mom and bitch (and I don't curse often). My friend was a a little surprised XDD
Anyway, I just get all happy when everyone is so loving to Chrome lol, "She's like my sister!" "No, you're like her cousin, I'm her brother." Aaah
One thing I noticed, when Yamamoto referred to Chrome as 'Chrome', her mom immediately started calling her Chrome, not even asking why (She knows her as 'Nagi', and should know nothing about 'Chrome'). If she was just saying to go along... alkc wejgr ah, w/e. It just made me do a double-check, and thought it was a mistake..
BUT ANYWAY, I really like this :3
MayanMoonFlower chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That was amazing!
Tsuna and Chrome so cute!
I loved how Gokudera yelled no your like a cousin im her brother. lol
This was awsome!
NezumiShion4Life chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Yes yes 8DD f*** u bitch. nobody calls Chrome worthless so go die in a hole 83 I love this fic 83 is it a one-shot? XP
Exile Wrath chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That was wonderful. Chrome really needs more love, and you definitely did her justice showing how close she is with everyone rather than her birth family. *thumbs up*