Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 22 . 9/7
This is a fanfic of epic proportions and I can't wait to read the sequel!
FelixtheSax chapter 1 . 7/8
I love how this is basically exactly what happened at the end of the series and you managed to do it 5 years before the series ended. Fantastic. XD
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 5/24
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 5/3
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 5/1
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 5/1
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 5/1
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/30
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/30
Serafin366 chapter 19 . 3/28
OMG! I totally forgot about Sai! he never appear in this story only and he doesnt even talk! Man! Sai is totally invisible
OriksGaming chapter 22 . 1/18
One of the most emotional stories I've ever read. I don't think any other Naruto story really goes this in depth with Naruto's feelings, about everything he struggled through growing up. Naruto growing up like he did, "happy" all the time, was pretty much a one in a million chance. He could have so easily turned to anger, or killed himself, or something similar. I probably would have killed myself if I was in his place. Anyways, I cried through all the chapters after Naruto died and used up like a hundred tissues. Great story, even though I probably won't read it again. It's too emotional for me to reread; I'll just end up crying again. I never cry for movies . . . . watching it- it's easy to not care about the characters' emotions and all, and just know the hero will win in the end, but reading it adds a whole new dimension and I end up crying my heart out every once in a while for stories like this.
3 chapter 3 . 1/1
Loved it. It actually goes with the current manga!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Why can kakashi never keep his sharingan in this!
Meathead chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
Plus even if he did return her feelings it could not actually go anywhere, I feel that all those stories where they fall in love and get married are actually pretty unrealistic (aside from the fact that it happens within the span of five seconds). While the manga does not up and say it, the fact that every Hyuuga looks like every other Hyuuga means that they practice inbreeding (Incest), as heir to the Hyuuga clan Hinata would never be allowed to marry outside of said clan (plus the elders would never allow the Byakugan to belong to another clan).
Nekohana chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
...you know, since this story is written before the past is revealed completely, I'm just going to think they came from another timeline that's not canon but close enough to canon.