Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
AutumnWind34 chapter 8 . 5/15
So much laughs and cries this story gave me. Some sad some happy. This story is amazing. The plot isn't too farfetched as others that I've read so that's saying something. Well I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm a pretty fast reader so I would probably finish this book tomorrow.
Yuunari chapter 22 . 2/26
This story turned from heartwarming to straight out tsunamis coming out from my eyes the last few chapter. I mean holy shit! I wept like a little kid that had her pet die or something. You're so good at writing and conveying the emotions the characters felt. It was captivating and what's more; it was within the actions of what Naruto(specifically) would do to protect his precious people.

All I can really say is that I loved it and that my eyes seriously sting from bawling my eyes out.
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kaori Uchiha1 chapter 20 . 1/31
I wish Naruto lived, but it was nice. As I said before, I don't really care for his sister, so I didn't really read the last chapter. But I'm sure it would've been nice. Best wishes.
Kaori Uchiha1 chapter 16 . 1/31
I really hate that Naruto and everyone else won't be born. And on top of that they had a girl, girls never do anything in Naruto (and fanfics always seem to follow that stereotype whether a girl writes it or not). I mean seriously, look at the amazing things Kushina can do, and she's one of the last Uzumaki. She should've been out on the field using that amazing power during and after the war, yet she's nothing but a housewife the entire time.
Kaori Uchiha1 chapter 8 . 1/29
Kakashi does have that problem (going blind), but I know that when this was written that wasn't said and the issue was never really adressed. I mostly assumed he wasn't going blind as well, but I assumed that was bc he didn't use the mangeky┼Ź much. But not everyone thinks the same way lol.
Hanamiya Sara chapter 20 . 1/15
wait... what about sai?
guest chapter 22 . 12/24/2016
read it, liked it :)
The Chthonic Professor chapter 19 . 11/25/2016
It's four o'clock in the morning on a Friday and I'm bawling my eyes out. It's simultaneously the most horrible and cathartic thing I've ever felt. I need a tissue. I want to thank you and curse your name at the same time, so I'll do both. Fucking thank you, you fucking inglorious bastard. Fuck.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 22 . 9/7/2016
This is a fanfic of epic proportions and I can't wait to read the sequel!
FelixtheSax chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
I love how this is basically exactly what happened at the end of the series and you managed to do it 5 years before the series ended. Fantastic. XD
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 5/24/2016