Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
Great chapter 22 . 8/26
Im going to read the next part. Looking forward to more!
ytygr chapter 19 . 8/12
OMG did not stop crying the whole chapter. My eyes hurt. Now onto the next chapter!
ytygr chapter 11 . 8/12
BOO! And a bunch of Jonin just pass out from shock, meanwhile Naruto is laughing his ass off!
Orcadolphin29 chapter 20 . 7/6
I love this story so muuuuuch! But why did you have to make Naruto die! I was almost crying when he died and when I read the letters! How could you kill him! A part from that the story was amazing though!
Thanks!
Rain of the Forest chapter 14 . 6/23
Wait... so does this mean that NONE of the people who weren't born when they first arrived there aren't going to be born in this time era?
Lavi: What made you ask that?
Well, Kushina's first child is a girl, not a boy... with red hair not blond...
PandaMAge14 chapter 5 . 6/9
That was awesome! I love your story, but I was quite sad because you didn't mention Rin jumping in front of Kakashi's chidori when he explained his past to the young Obito, Rin and Kakashi
RogueKiller chapter 22 . 6/7
This story is absolutely a MASTERPIECE, I say, definitely awesooooomee...
ewww flashbacks lol
no worries everything else is good :p
Spyrkle10 chapter 7 . 3/11
Really good research. "Tiny" is apparently a dog Nagato found on the streets, but it got killed. Poor puppy.
TenshiNeko14 chapter 22 . 3/1
I know this is four whole years to late to say but I only 'recently' started reading fanfiction. I absolutely had to get this of off my chest: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL STORY! This story is what I've been looking for for a while now and I have to say that you met every expectation I had when I started reading and more. It's been a long time since I've been so emotionaly involved with a story and you maneged to make me cry multiple times because of how sad and beautifull it was. So four years after you ended this story I still want to let you know you created a wonderful story and it is very much apreciated ;)
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 13 . 2/13
*snicker*
Kittens Kat chapter 22 . 2/2
THIS STORY IS VERY GOOD AND MADE ME CRY SEVERAL TIMES. THANK YOU!
Opal chapter 9 . 1/30
Hiya!

Ok, so first I'm sorry but I'm feeling lazy, so I haven't logged in (hehe) I'm leader of the crazies.

Next, I LOVE THIS FIC :-)
I especially love the parts where they r all convicted that Naruto is an amazing diplomat, and he really isn't! He's just so blunt it's funny!

And I hope that Minato and co don't die! Although, if this is the one that I think it is, then they will live to see the sequel with their daughter... But Naruto died? Can't quite remember...
Great chapter 21 . 1/6
This was one of the most sad stories I have read in this site. It was awesome but sad. Looking forward to more!
Giou Yomi chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
You know, for the part where Sakura threatened Sasuke to 'punch him back to the future and Sasuke gulped', I suddenly thought it would be funny if you instead said ' Sasuke swallow quite a bit of saliva. Because he's an Uchiha, and Uchihas don't gulp.'