Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
ewww flashbacks lol
no worries everything else is good :p
Spyrkle10 chapter 7 . 3/11
Really good research. "Tiny" is apparently a dog Nagato found on the streets, but it got killed. Poor puppy.
TenshiNeko14 chapter 22 . 3/1
I know this is four whole years to late to say but I only 'recently' started reading fanfiction. I absolutely had to get this of off my chest: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL STORY! This story is what I've been looking for for a while now and I have to say that you met every expectation I had when I started reading and more. It's been a long time since I've been so emotionaly involved with a story and you maneged to make me cry multiple times because of how sad and beautifull it was. So four years after you ended this story I still want to let you know you created a wonderful story and it is very much apreciated ;)
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 13 . 2/13
*snicker*
Kittens Kat chapter 22 . 2/2
THIS STORY IS VERY GOOD AND MADE ME CRY SEVERAL TIMES. THANK YOU!
Opal chapter 9 . 1/30
Hiya!

Ok, so first I'm sorry but I'm feeling lazy, so I haven't logged in (hehe) I'm leader of the crazies.

Next, I LOVE THIS FIC :-)
I especially love the parts where they r all convicted that Naruto is an amazing diplomat, and he really isn't! He's just so blunt it's funny!

And I hope that Minato and co don't die! Although, if this is the one that I think it is, then they will live to see the sequel with their daughter... But Naruto died? Can't quite remember...
Great chapter 21 . 1/6
This was one of the most sad stories I have read in this site. It was awesome but sad. Looking forward to more!
Giou Yomi chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
You know, for the part where Sakura threatened Sasuke to 'punch him back to the future and Sasuke gulped', I suddenly thought it would be funny if you instead said ' Sasuke swallow quite a bit of saliva. Because he's an Uchiha, and Uchihas don't gulp.'
Giou Yomi chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Really? Latin title? Did you learn latin? Because it'll be damn amazing to find someone elsw other than me who learned it.
Agrond chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
A good story, it's always interesting to see whiche changes are made in time-travel fanfictions and it's funny to see that the bad guys were taken care so easily... but we have to remember that they it's just the second time they did that.
The only bad thing that I could see would be Naruto's death, but in my mind I had already the idea that either the sandaime would have done the seal in his place, or that Naruto wouldn't stay death... And it seems that Naruto's revival will be in the sequel, thank to the Kyuubi and Nagato.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
Awesome.
Zolacookie chapter 22 . 10/2/2014
I would just like to say... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS STORY! I've loved every word of it! 3
May-Rene chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
HELL YEAH FOR SEQUELLS!
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed your other chapters. I'll probably re-read the story and when I do I'll make comments on each chapter. Since I don't have internet at home and I like reading these stories in one glorious long sitting and there are other things I NEED the internet for, I usually go to the library copy and paste the stories into word documents and read them when I have a chunk of time. (That way I can also read them any time I want) Sometimes I have a notepad tab up and I make notes, comments, and reviews in that for individual chapters and then paste them the next chance I get. I AM SO SORRY FOR RAMBLING!
But anyways, I have loved your story and thoroughly enjoyed reading every word. I will let you know, you had me in tears. In several places. Probably didn't help that I had sad songs playing as background noise. Hokage monument size congrats for finishing the story. *clapping* You have no idea- well, actually you probably do- how many fics I read and get into and then they cut off. The author stops. For whatever reason; Life gets in the way. They lose interest. They move on to another story. Their passion for the series or writing dies and so many other excesses and actually legitimate reasons that kakashi could probably come up with. So again, big thumbs up for completion. I haven't checked out the sequel. At ALL. But next chance I get I will. I'm hoping that it says 'complete'. This is the second heart break for me. When an amazing story is actually finished and then a sequel is made and *that* cuts off. Two Halves was like that. (it's a naruhina story). The sequel had I think three chapters made by the original writer and then they stopped. TWO other people fell in love with the story and tried to pick it up. Both never finished. Back to Time Heals All Wounds, the other really big glaring thing I noticed was- drum roll please- GRAMAR. THANK. YOU. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU! Since I put stories into word, I correct as I go along. Spelling, gramar, punctuation, a word put in twice, tense, other little things. Ugh, I hate stopping every five minutes to fix little mistakes. I know authors can't catch everything. I don't expect them to. When ever I write something, for school or fun, there are plenty of mistakes. I can't spell to save my life. But some writing is loaded with little errors and some pieces, like yours, have like none. I can't actually remember stopping to fixed something right now. Great job. Okay, so some question *you* posed.
1- OC's. I cannot tell you have much OC's can make or beak a story. Sometimes they ruin everything because there isn't a need for them or they are the center of the story instead of the main character. There is nothing wrong with having an incredibly main OC as long as it fits. This, I commonly say, is how you can tell if a writer is really good or beyond outstanding. The best authors can put in characters of their own and sew the story so seamlessly that it seems as though the characters were from the original series. That's how well they fit. You have done that. Granted, Asumi didn't show up till near the end, but there are other characters like Hinata's mom that people never meet and writing them is similar to writing an OC. Everyone's personality worked. Nothing seemed out of place or really objectionable given circumstances.
2- Interaction. As I said before: they are done skillfully. I love the humor behind some of interactions. Like when Naruto makes comments in his head as he talks to the others of the past. This is the thing I love about time travel fic the most. How the future people respond to the past people. I always have a good laugh at inside jokes and remarks. Good job.
3-Journey. For the most part, I was pleased with where the story went as you kept writing. As a whole the road was smooth and flowed. There where only two things I had objections to. (objections worth mentioning) The first, I happen to like Naruto's back story and the fact that Kushina wasn't a jinchuuriki (and especially her scream at Kurama's BOO) kinda ticked me off. Sorry, if that's a bit insulting. I know you said you were going to change the birth a bit (thanks for the fore warning bye the way) but when I first read it I was still a little angry. That is honestly my favorite part in the Naruto series. I have read those chapters enough that I have memorized panel for panel 500-504. I'm over the change, the story flows and it's not a major change. Things happen pretty similarly. I'm not holding anything against you. Second, you killing off Naruto. Um, this isn't a major thing. I just get pretty depressed and start crying when main characters I'm in love with get killed off. That's really just personal preference though, not having much character death. I'm glad you're planning on reviving him. Like- I want to go to you right now and give you a hug- happy.
4-Improvment. I am really sorry, but there's not much advice I have to give you. First, I'm not the best with criticism but you should know that I point things out if I find them really bothering. Second, there is not much to criticize. The biggest thing in most fics is grammar. You have that covered. The characters personalities are not OOC and they are consistent. Changes are not huge and don't throw the story of course or hurt it.

Boy, this is lengthy and I'm sorry if you hate that. Your story was a ride and journey that I'm glad to have taken. I know this was completed long before I read it and I'm sorry could not give support along the way. I hope the review some what made up for that though, cause this took some time and I put heart into it. Though not as much as you did for your story. Thank you so much taking the time and effort to write this. I know words can't express everything, but really thank you. I know there's a lot of positive praise and it may seem repetitive, but I want to get how much I loved this across. I hope you continue to write, ever if you don't post. Sometimes it helps the author, being able to escape reality or express your problems through the characters.
Good luck with the future. -Jenn
MayRene chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
You better have said who wins. My moneys one Naruto.
CreepyMuffin15 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014