Reviews for Time Heals All Wounds
Nekohana chapter 8 . 11/17 know, since this story is written before the past is revealed completely, I'm just going to think they came from another timeline that's not canon but close enough to canon.
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 3 . 10/13
3) Do you like where this story is heading?
Uuh I don't know. I think it's okay. But, somehow I can't expect anything in the future. I mean maybe they're just going back to Konoha, make some more explanations, and in the end they will reveal their identity to Minato and or Kakashi-kun, but if not it wouldn't be a big deal. So it's mean the flow look general to me. I think Sasuke's sealed chakra and the fact that he came back to Konoha because he was defeated (not because free will) seem like a hinderance to the story. But I just need to find out myself right (since the story already long finished)
However I am very looking forward Sakura and the others became ANBU and run around helping people/doing mission anonymously.
Tormound chapter 8 . 9/3
Since when did Naruto have problems with killing people? I know this is over but damn is that fanon piece annoying.
Great chapter 22 . 8/26
Im going to read the next part. Looking forward to more!
ytygr chapter 19 . 8/12
OMG did not stop crying the whole chapter. My eyes hurt. Now onto the next chapter!
ytygr chapter 11 . 8/12
BOO! And a bunch of Jonin just pass out from shock, meanwhile Naruto is laughing his ass off!
Orcadolphin29 chapter 20 . 7/6
I love this story so muuuuuch! But why did you have to make Naruto die! I was almost crying when he died and when I read the letters! How could you kill him! A part from that the story was amazing though!
Rain of the Forest chapter 14 . 6/23
Wait... so does this mean that NONE of the people who weren't born when they first arrived there aren't going to be born in this time era?
Lavi: What made you ask that?
Well, Kushina's first child is a girl, not a boy... with red hair not blond...
PandaMAge14 chapter 5 . 6/9
That was awesome! I love your story, but I was quite sad because you didn't mention Rin jumping in front of Kakashi's chidori when he explained his past to the young Obito, Rin and Kakashi
RogueKiller chapter 22 . 6/7
This story is absolutely a MASTERPIECE, I say, definitely awesooooomee...
ewww flashbacks lol
no worries everything else is good :p
Spyrkle10 chapter 7 . 3/11
Really good research. "Tiny" is apparently a dog Nagato found on the streets, but it got killed. Poor puppy.
TenshiNeko14 chapter 22 . 3/1
I know this is four whole years to late to say but I only 'recently' started reading fanfiction. I absolutely had to get this of off my chest: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL STORY! This story is what I've been looking for for a while now and I have to say that you met every expectation I had when I started reading and more. It's been a long time since I've been so emotionaly involved with a story and you maneged to make me cry multiple times because of how sad and beautifull it was. So four years after you ended this story I still want to let you know you created a wonderful story and it is very much apreciated ;)
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 13 . 2/13