Reviews for Heart's Desire
Supirse chapter 13 . 6/5
Please continue i want to find out what happens next, your majesty
lil night raven chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
hope u are going to finish the story cannot wait to know what happens next.
caligo-lux chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
seriously?...ugh...i would have loved a warning that this is mpreg, because i had NO desire to read mpreg.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
deewilliams chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Yummier the second time round, the Stewart/Jackman pairing is the bomb! And as for the Truth's comment about 'Wolverine being a 'Fagot' better gay then a Virgin dear, which you so Obviously are. Lovely bit Leather and pine needles.
Dee Williams chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I'm so glad someone noticed Logans extreme reaction to Charles death! And the fact your shipping the Stewart,Jackmen versions ie older. And for reference, Logans new beard is called a Goetee. I. never would have toucheed this pairing, you got a lotta stones. It's beautiful and I love it. Oh and if you want to know who that man with no higher brain function is, that is Dr. Mctaggert's son called Mutant X. He calls himself PROTEUS. An super dangerous mutant. If ya wanna learn more Xmen 127 should help you out. Charles twin was a really good idea. I like it a lot. Charles has a twin in cannon you know, but its a girl. Her names Cassanndra Nova, and she's evil. I really liked your story, when did I start liking guys? I thought I was gonna fall out! And wolvie with long hair? Yummy drool! Are you going to write more? Please? Please? With sugar on?
Dee Williams chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Amaterasu Masami chapter 13 . 8/19/2011
OMFJ I really like ur story. This is my first time reading for this pairing so u've left a pretty good impression on me. Thanks
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
oohhh~ Now I get why Logan was the one who got... yep, that. It does make sense xD
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
OMG! What a way to end this chapter! *traumatized, in the good way, forever*

...OoO...
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
Awesome. Hot. I was (and still am) drooling all over the place xD

Just one thing, it's not necessary to put "!" after each sentence, after all, that's used for exclamation and sometime they mutter (like the last line of this chapter).

That's all ;D
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
So, for clear, this Charles is the older one, right? Even in this new body he is still the Charles from X-men (1 and 2), right?... The thing that bothers me is that the way that he thinks is like of someone younger who hasn't ever had a crush. But Charles is a mature guy.

Apart of that... First Logan/Charles fic that I read! I have been looking for one! xD
vd.alfredo chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
very good story

poor logan

hope u update soon again
snarryself chapter 13 . 6/12/2011
I love your fan-fics! Even tho I liked the BeasxPros.X beter... I can still love this one! Can't wait got the next chapter
THe Truth chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Ugh gross, it sucks that you're soiling Wolverines good name by making him a Fagot. SAY NO TO GAYS! YEAH!