Reviews for Unexpected Date
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Aww! Great job on this, it was sweet.:-)
PinkPastel chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Love it!
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I love this story! I've never seen the 3rd movie yet but I loved the couple!
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Huzzah! I found the story that was the first part to a continuation story you wrote, which I read a bit before this. ...Did that make sense? :P Anyhow, this story was beyond adorable! Buzz and Jessie are so cute together. Great job; I loved it. :]
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Very cute _ Nice job!
Julia451 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Sweet. A truly excellent read. 10/10
AliJo chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
AHHHHHHHH! Simply fantastic! I've got butterflies! so adorable! OMG PLEASE. WRITE. MORE!
Gilbert Winchester chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
awwwwww! That was so cute! It made me giggle like a little girl! hehe. It was hilarious when Jessie tried to get the controler from Buzz and when he said the line "You're the most amazing women I've ever met" haha thats such a Buzz thing. And I cracked up when Jessie said "I'm going to enroll in the space academy" and Buzz is like "THEY HAVE ONE OF THOSE!" hahahahahaha

So sweet! The kiss at the end made my heartstrings pull!

Excellent job! Very in-character! You should write another one about the second date! :D

-PM
Super Ultra Sexy Spockfish chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
hehehe i can just imagene his wings popping out... Great story!
Jennifer Collins chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
LOVE this! So sweet!
Alycia96 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Awww, that was adorable. :D You're so incredible at writing fluff!
Shelly chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Awhh! Gosh that was so darn cute! :) Jessie was totally in character as was Buzz! I can totally see a scene like that happening between those two :) Great job!
anonymousM chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
that was so cute! i wanted to laugh at buzz at some parts, but it's 2AM here and i don't want to wake anyone up...

good job!