Reviews for Chef Logan
Miss Jagan chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Change of plans. I'll review your multichapter on Sunday. Because tonight is just fftjhwtokr and tomorrow I have two tests which I will fail but I still have to study all day for. So I won't have time. But one-shots are eeeeassy!

Carlos, you are a traitor! Logie is your Good Luck Patrol partner and you are going to send him into the danger zone all by himself!

James and Kendall aren't helping either THE JERKS.

EW I AM THINKING THOUGHTS I SHOULD BE LIKE "Alternative plot lines for this story in which Gustavo has other motivations for getting Logan alone". THIS IS WHY IM GOING TO BED AFTER THIS.

I'm also going to bed after this because I just read "blatant sarcasm" as "blanket sarcasm" and I was very confused.

Gustavo is like a Hobbit with all that eating.

Logan living with Gustavo lol. Cue The Thoughts.

"Logan made one of his hands into a gun, and pretended to hold it to the side of his head and pull the trigger, all the while mouthing the words, "Kill me now!"

I do that a lot lately but no one listens.

Kendall, James, and Carlos. You're being horrible friends. What if the Man Hobbit rapes him! Hm? Because that's what I've been this entire time.

"Gustavo's favorite". Hang on, I need to pull my mind out of the gutter lol.

I honestly don't think I could cook five meals a day for Gustavo even if he was paying me $2000 a day. I'll stick to $12 baby sitting, thanks. Clark is a cutie and he'd rather ply outside than eat. FUN!

So I don't know where this review is going. Nowhere. Sorry. I will review the other one soon. If not Sunday then maybe Monday. If not Monday well not Tuesday but maybe Wednesday. I don't know. I'm gonna try to do it this week, okay? Okay. Sorry these are so late and lame. Hope all is well!

P.S. I reviewed from my Miss Jagan account because I apparently reviewed this already but I don't remember. And you have anonymous reviews disabled. So yeah. -dead/
Mizmal BTR Fan chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wait, Gustavo lied that Logan was going to get paid $2,000 daily? That's just messed up. Also, wouldn't Logan find out by the end of the day that Gustavo lied about that?
beatrice chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
OMWG chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
First things first: I read your author's note and then pulled up Big Time Terror on my iPod. You're right. Gustavo DOES look at Logan when he says that.

Okay, I thought it was amazing when everyone did the same thing to Logan that they did to Carlos in Big Time Jobs. And then the boys just kept adding on reasons as to why Logan should be the cook and not them...

Of course Logan is Gustavo's favorite, and of course Gustavo would go off on a mini mind rant about how that was true.

Oh, Logan. This is the part where you poison Gustavo's food...

Overall, lovely job on this. It was hilarious and amazing and fantabulous and yeah, I love it.
ShinkisRule chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
BRILLIANT! XD you got the characters down. i especially liked the "cool thing in the hallway" thing that they always do. and the wondering if gustavo had a normal speaking voice (i really want to write a story just for his silly speech pattern). wonderful job.
OnceUponABrokenFairytale chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Aww, I wish this wasn't the end! I want to know what happens): It was great though.
Acro111 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Uh okay one Gustavo is down right mean, two Logan is sooo awesome! You so have the guys down! awesome story!
Igettvgeeks chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That was funny. Well done. I really liked that Logan was the personal chef.

Everyone sounded very in character too. It flowed like a real episode.

Logan watching cooking shows I could see happening. I loved the references to previous episodes.

"No, it's hot in here. I made pizza bagels," came to mind when you mentioned the pizza bagels. And then I laughed at the memory of Camille knocking them from his hand.

Anyway, good story. It would be fun to see this go further. It might be fun to have Kelly teach Logan how to deal with Gustavo. Maybe see the two of them bond?

Great job!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Oh my goodness, this was so funny! lol. Poor Logan! But the image of him in a chef's outfit. . . it's too adorable. Loved it!
StarkLovesShawarma chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I loved this SOOOO much. I have no idea why. But I did. It was cute and made me smile and was clever. Way to go, great job.