Reviews for Reflecting Upon 'Flesh and Blood'
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Like this better than the show. Especially Gibbs thought's at the end when he was with Tony.
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Really liked how you tied in Sr. comment about not advertising his failures. Never thought of it like that. :)
Omnes chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I like this story! Very good and in touch with the characters, good ideas.
carismum chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I really liked this story, althouhgh I probably shouldn't have read it as I live in England and we haven't even finished season 6 yet! Hope to read more of your work soon!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Very believable little clips of time from that episode. I liked.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Good Story. Welcome back!
Doc Orlando chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Betterbuddy, I enjoyed your story. Nice work.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Very nice job on this series of vingnettes. I liked all of them but especially the last one Gibbs last thoughts on Tony.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
All right. Did he mean that Tony was a failure? That s.o.b. God some father that man is. Gibbs would make a better father than old Senior ever could. And for Tony to be making excuses for the man is heartbreaking.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
After seening the episode rebroad cast this week I Loved the fill-ins and the irony of the relationship between the two DiNizzo's maybe one day they will make peace. Got to admit Robert Wagner was a great choice to play Senior :)
miss wizard of oz chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Great story, a nick-pick though, the episode was called "Flesh and Blood" not "Flesh and Bones", that was an other episode entirely.
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Glad to see you back, I enjoyed this, thank you, VP.