Reviews for Hideocious Discoverations
Katherine the Fabulous chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
OMO that was Hilarifying! I love this take on it. You said to imagine yourself as Elphie or Glin at the beginning, but I was imagining how I wuld acy as part of that crowd. Imagine if you were Sarah! Thank you so much, totally favoriting.
Doglover645 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
DefyingGravity4Good chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Teehee! I love their reaction to Gelphie. And the Fiyeraba bit at the end made me really happy!
TheLIAF chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Oh snap.

The first sentence made me go "Ohhh Muhhhh God..."

SunRise19 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
LOL! This was great! Awesome job here!
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Very funny.
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Oh, Elphie, you're definitely ending up with him. FIYERABA FOREVER! :D

I absolutely loved it! Personally, I just don't like Gelphies. Elphaba and Galinda/Glinda are just two really close friends, like me and my BFF Jasmine. :)

Anyways, I loved it! I was cracking up the whole time! :D

Annabeth Granger chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
All Animals are Equal; but some are More Equal than Others nice Animal Farm quote
PocketSevens chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Great story. As I am not a "Gelphie" fan, I especially loved their reactions to the "Gelphie" explanations.
LittleGreenGirlxx chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Hehehe I loved this! The reaction to Gelphie was fantastic, and the Fiyeraba description! [Sorry...Even a MENTION of Fiyeraba and I become a fangirl. Love it :3]

I read the story this was based on the other day, and thought it was brilliant. So glad someone explained to them what it all meant!

ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
very funny! Loved it!

You're not stealing, it's fanfiction. I didnt copyright it :-)

The pledge was not mine to begin with...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This story had some funny parts, for example this line, "Big words Elphie…you are using big words again. Use your little words, like we agreed." Made me laugh out loud but, in my opinion, I thought this story was a bit disrespectful to the fans of Gelphie, especially the part where Elphaba and Galinda give their reactions to Gelphie. And since I love Gelphie those parts were hard to read.
Leia Emberblaze chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That was HILARIOUS! I especially loved the reaction to Gelphie and Sarah's explanation that Fiyerba stories can get 'quite heated'...
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 6/25/2010