Reviews for Smash It: Zombies And Time Lords Remix
Loony-1995 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Not really a fan of the 11th doctor but I really enjoyed this fic, the shaun of the dead references were the icing on the cake! :)
Yushi chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Haha. It's not often the Doctor finds himself with readily competent allies.

And to Mike and Tim: your bromance is an inspiration to us all! Or something...
katalizi chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC! Not only have you combined two of my all time fav shows, but you have more importantly managed to keep everyone in character! That's what made this story for me. It easy to mash things together, harder to make it realistic, but you've done both with such flare and charm! Now this is something I'd love to see!

Fav line? 'And the pure, joyous laughter of a man who has discovered the true purpose of his life.' Yup, Mike would be the only person looking forward to a zom - ahem - undead invasion.

Excellent work! Eleven sonic screwdrivers and a slice of fried gold!
catinthebath chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
LOL! Loved it, two of the best shows ever! There's not enough Spaced fanfics, and this is pretty good :) I wish there were more like this.

Cannot believe it didn't click in my head:

Zombies in Spaced.

Spaced Mike.

Mike Guns (BIIIIIIIG guns).

Mike Guns Zombies AWESOME DEATH OF ZOMBIES!

Because it just had to happen,and I didn't spot it!
Cpt-Abfall chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Pffffff, this story was absolutely brilliant! I love the 'Shawn of the Dead' references too XD
Celeste38 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I'm shocked this hasn't gotten any reviews, this was quite a lot of fun and deserves some attention for it!

I'm a HUGE Spaced fan, and a new fan to Doctor Who (watched the previous seasons, but didn't fall in love with the show until The Eleventh Doctor arrived) and feel that you've got the characters down perfectly!

Great job!