Reviews for Believe It or Not
Guest Who chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
Hi.
So I see that you haven't posted since May of '12, but when I realized I had finished the last chapter, I got this really sad feeling inside. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN MURDOCK AND SYLVIA! I WANT TO SEE HER INCORPORATED INTO THE TEAM!
I realize life messes with fan fiction writing as does writer's block, but if you could please give this story another look, I would be ECSTATIC!
Thank you! :)
loquaciouslethality chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
LOVE IT
When I Make It Shine chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
aww Poor Sylvia and Murdock. I cant wait to read more :)
ILoveAnime89 chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
Love it update again soon. .
Fictional History chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
Ooooooo, Murdocks gonna see Sylvia's past!
angel19872006 chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Please please say your gonna update
Tsuki'sLullaby chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
More! I freakin love it ahhhhh! :D Murdock deserves alittle lovin ehhhh? ;D
unmysterious chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
My favorite part was when she caught the ball, I could completely see that in the little movie player in my head.
wolviegurl chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
awesome, more please.
wolviegurl chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
Awesome, can't wait for more.
CalaisForever chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
I love this story! Please update soon!
jemlou chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Murdock is by far my favourite character but normally I don't read stories that are Murdock/OC. They don't appeal to me very much as the OC is usually boring and Murdock is usually completely out of character. But I must say, I do love this story of yours. Sylvia seems so fun and I love the fact her smoking habit just makes her so realistic as a character. Her relationship with Murdock is quite interesting and I can't wait to see how it progresses. Sylvia's past with Hannbial is also something to watch too. It will be fun to see how Murdock will react when he finds out that Sylvia knows 'bossman'. :)

The only thing I will add though is that maybe a bit more craziness on Murdock's behalf? I mean he is Captian 'HOWLING MAD' Murdock after all!

Anyway, please continue with this soon, this story is definitely going onto my favourite lists. I will be waiting patiently for the next update, which *fingers crosses* will hopefully be soon. :)
mistofan chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
I love this story. Update soon! :D
Mary Ann chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!

So, I figured I'd leave you a super looong review on ze last chappy!

I have to say, I really do love the way you write!~ It's a breath of fresh air to me. I'm probably in the dark to a couple of things, but the small descriptions like Sylvia having her elephant was utterly adorable. Every time Murdock appeared, you convey this sense of anxiety and angst- silently but strongly. There was so much to feel with how you described the smallest detail- I loved it!

I think my favorite line, has to be 'The only light that was ever even vaguely present in those sad hazel eyes of hers. It made him want to start singing Grease songs which in turn made him want to vomit.' I think I about giggled myself silly. Loooved it!~

I am now on a mission to see you writing more, hunnais! :)
buckybearbuchanan chapter 7 . 3/16/2011
Love this story! Can't wait for the next update! :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »