Reviews for Paradise Lost
empty skies chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Please update soon! Loving the novel version :)
Faterunner chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
I've never even heard of the manga, but your novelization makes me want to! I hope you'll update this though :)
Musicmakesmehigh chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
AWESOMEEEEEEEE! thank you for making this story, I've just read the manga and have been waiting for a writer to write about it while following the manga, but are you going to follow the manga exclusively or are you going to put a spin to it?
AccountPleaseDelete chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Wow this is really well written, you deserve a cookie :) I hope that you make this a ReikoSora even if the actual manga dosn't, they are perfect for eachother and your a good enough writer to pull it off :D
Warlord-Xana chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Good story so far!
milordo-z 2.0 chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Hooray you updated! awesome stuff.
Iron-Mantis chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
AWESOME! for a minute i thought you have up on this story.
snake screamer chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Good chap!
WolfDragonGod chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
great update i can't wait to read more
Raze Occam chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Ah, it's just as awesome as when I read the manga for the manga for the first time...It's rather nostalgic 3
ReaperLuca chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Omg I really hope you get to the Reiko chappie! Sora/Reiko FTW! :)))
Ishii chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
o0o'''''''' You're writing/copying mostly everything from the manga, is there going to be any changes to it since it is a fanfiction or you're writing it because you're tired of waiting for the next scanlations? I was just wondering... no offense.
Regretx993 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Finally! A novelization of the manga I love so dearly! Thank you so freaking much! I hope you're doing well! X3

-Regret
iron maker2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Wow this is good (Heh, Sora save and caught Koharu heart, next is yuki) btw have you read Behind the Scenes by Kit Of Despair Its really quite good.
WolfDragonGod chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
your doing a great job very well done, its almost like reading the manga with out the pictures and stuff, but you did a great job and i was pulled in just like with the manga, please add more updates soon, i wanna read the reiko chapter as well. Also hope the manga updates more soon as well.