Reviews for Only In The Night
Reveriemare chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Wow - and now I want to know what you had planned for the next chapter! I get that you don't write no stories anymore but I want you to know that I purely enjoyed reading this :) They have such great chemistry, mostly passionate anti-romantic but I like their dynamics
Musings of a Cabin Boy chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I really liked this, I enjoyed the extension of the "it-really-will-NEVER-work-for-these-three!" vibe with Sakura and Sasuke both being married while Naruto just waits for them, constantly, like he's always waited for them. I'm curious about your stance on Narusasu, somehow all the, shall we dub them "transactions", between Naruto and Sasuke seem to move through Sakura, Naruto approaches Sasuke, and then kisses Sakura, Sakura kisses Naruto, then Sasuke explains passion to him with violent lovin'. Do you not think they can work alone? Anyway, I realise you're not writing fanfiction any more, a shame, I really like your style, but I still felt obligated to thank you for a thoroughly enjoyed hour :)
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was entirely gorgeous, I just wanted you to know haha
pennypigeon chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
great fic.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Ooh great place to end it, and also very abrupt and open ended. Its nice to have that as a flashback or rehash of the past though rather than playing out chronologically because it would have seemed a bit contrived and false just starting off there without something else to build on.
Asuka Kureru chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
... oh. ;.;

This is a beautiful story, and I love all the complicated feelings you juggle with. The present-past-present structure was really well-done, the ending worked especially well. Great job.

I'm going to add it to the Team Seven C2 if you don't mind. :)
The madness speaks chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
i remeber reading this ages ago :D it's amazing what you find again XD
zara dragon chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
holy cheese thats was epic :)
Kyuubi-Sama chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
A very well written story. You did an excellent job conveying what shallow, meaningless, and pathetic the lives of Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have become.
cowgirl137 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Holy SHIT THAT WAS HOT! I Love it! Update soon please!
xXNinXGalXx chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Continue, though the drunk guy on guy thing is freaking me out!

UPDATE!