Reviews for The Man
rasvu chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Simply amazing... I loved the conclusion and how the story had such a realistic, true feeling to it. Thanks!
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I kinda feel like crying now. This was so full of emotion and true feeling. It was very well written as well. Just pure amazingness. Great work. See ya.
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Awe, that was so beautiful. :)
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Awwwwwww...T.T that was beautiful
animalwriter chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Aww, that was very beautiful but so sad! :( Good job!
lauren chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This is a very well written story. You really make the characters feel human and alive. The amount of passion and imagery you use in your writing is very impressive. I especially enjoyed reading about the small details of Severus life, his love of coffee, how he wore his boots till they feel apart, these are the kind of things someone who really loves another person, would pay attention too. These types of small details help bring your characters to life. Well Done.
watin77 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
this was bittersweet and lovely. a really well written read!
Mon chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I've been looking for a nice Snape story and you have my congrats for this piece. I honestly love it - nice thoughts and style
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Awe, what a wonderful sad story! Reminds me of a movie/book I've read...not completely sure. But I liked it nonetheless.

Lost O'Fallon Girl
LadyScarlettO'Hara chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
That was amazing. I've never seen anything like it.
MobMotherScitah chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Wow. Graceful, short, beautiful and so full it's almost too much for something so short. Loved it. Obviously.

-Scitah
Lady Mariha chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Beautiful.
CreativeWords chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Really good! I clicked on it on a whim because I don't normally like stories like this, but this one caught me off guard with the great characterization of Snape from the outside. Really, really great.
Wendy Waddles chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Ahhh... so lovely and bittersweet. The end brought a tear to my eye. :(
roya reader chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
very sweet It would be nice if (in cannon) something like that really happened for him .