Reviews for Reprise
No Longer Active Here chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Wow! That was wonderfully written!

I love the emotion you portrayed in this, it's very realistic.

I'd love to write more, but not sure what else to comment on.

negativefeeling chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I loved it. I think it's a beautifully written fic, that sums up what Alex felt in the end of all of his journey through Silent Hill and his sins. Not much else to say, I'm out of words ;)
youngwriter123 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Wow :O

That was so sad. I almost cried... wow. Your writing is really good, you describe things like a professional poet and you actually made me feel that guilt Alex felt right then, as he cried his body raked violently. I love pieces like these and I'm amazed when I find people can write like this because 'good' writing is so hard to accomplish. Strangely, it evoked this emotion out of me, well more of a thought. It reminded me of crisp, delicate parchment paper. It may sound strange but stories like these- written out so beautifully, are so hard to come by and I'm so fortunate when I find them. Thank you for this. It is so thought provoking and touching. And since I'm hardly a good writer I can't even describe how beautiful this piece was! But it's that touching that I want to write a good review.

xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I felt this story could have multiple interpretations, and that's one of the beauties of it. The other is your writing and the flawless flow that captures the heart of Homecoming and the bond between the two brothers. Thank you for sharing this wonderful SH story! :)
Midnyte Wolf chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. But I guess that's an echo of the reviews already received. I don't think there's anything against restating because it's true.

Incredibly true. 'Beautiful' is the only word I can really use to describe it in its entirety. 'Touching' doesn't quite say enough. I feel out of breath yet satisfied at the same time. The scenes were all very poetic and magnetizing, just how I envision a story about Silent Hill should be. And I'm so, so glad you chose to do it for these two. I absolutely loved and adored the storyline of Homecoming and the bond of the brothers. I'm not exactly sure why, but it was hard to come away from it with the ending that it had. Even the "good" ending left me feeling weak and sad. You gave me a bit of closure with this story. I feel a whole lot better and I'm convinced this is what should have happened after the scene we see in the "good" ending. It seems like the greatest, most graceful end for Alex. And rightful, to me. This will always be canon in my mind.

Once again, I loved this. Truly and deeply, I think it's amazing. Beautiful and perfect. I'm so impressed and I hope you keep writing (and as selfishly as I can put it, :P I hope it's for these two).
Ankh Falcon chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Hey that was pretty good...
Yakumo Tatsuro chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This story is BEAUTIFUL!~

HeWhoDestroysAll chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Sometimes the best end to a tale for the protagonist in a tale of suffering and the only chance to reconcile is in death.

I felt the same way about silent hill 2.

Happy that the two brothers were able to find peace at last.
BleedingMascara23 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
great story, I especially liked how you placed the shepherd boys by toluca lake, and Josh forgave Alex.
Mouse-Mouse chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Wow. Just.

Really, that was beautiful. To me, that is the perfect ending that didn't involve plothole 'Josh is actually alive'. Homecoming is horribly unloved for such a touching storyline, and you've captured it so well in the atmosphere and the characters and Alex - oh gosh, Alex. You write him brilliantly to the point I can actually visualise it.

Anh~ love *adds to stalking list*