Reviews for Taken
TheOodWillRise chapter 11 . 5/6
Yeah, this was just amazing. Literally more than I could have ever hoped for. I've bookmarked this on my browser so I can come back to it over and over and over. Breathtaking! I doubt I'll find anything like this no matter how long I look.
AZSeaOtter chapter 11 . 3/13/2016
MOST INTENSE COUPLING EVER! Wow! Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
MiniLover chapter 11 . 2/25/2016
Wow! Beyond hot! That was almost like one...long...never...ending...climax! I'm truly breathless! I'm heading for a cold shower now :P
MiniLover chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Loved this first chapter. This is a true kick ass Eric.
Honulvr chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
I love dark, dominating Eric!
MsNorthman chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
Only Eric could do that;)
Loved your warning too! Lol
Shantigal chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Hot damn! :D
Shantigal chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Oh shit... Hot damn these are some lemons
Shantigal chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Hot damn!
Shantigal chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Naughty Sookie lol she's in for it now
Shantigal chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Interrsting take on things but I find it annoying as he'll trying to find the translation or maybe frustrating as hell, for some reason I'm only getting links sending me back to your story instead of the translation arrrgh
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I normally like D/s fics but I have some HUGE ISSUES W/ THIS ONE.A good D/s fic should have BOTH parties agreeing to the arrangment,not one FORCING the other into this story I see Eric as abusive to sookie& THAT HIGHLY OFFENDS ME.I have to wonder about all the people who do like this fic. I never relized there were so many people on this site who like to read about a women being abused. I think i should reevuate the time I spend on this site if there are so many sadists on it.
Honulvr chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
Oh yeah, that was hot! Thank you for that. Was it as good for you as it was for me? :-)
TLynnson chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
This story was amazing and intense. Loved the attention to details. Delicate balance between aggression and tenderness without the scary abuse violence. This story was more a test of wills. Really outstanding writing!
peygan chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Amazing that was an incredible story.