Reviews for Collectors
BenRG chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Harbinger would regard this as just one more failure to justify his abandonment of the Collectors as servants.
Captain Sarek chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
well i have to say more would be fun ,i never rely thought of collectors that way i just saw them as harbingers servants so i guess they would be a little like that,ignoring the pain of curiosity .although i did not think collectors had mouths how would a face hugger do that get a embryo .that might look cool a collector xenomorph .i rely enjoyed the inclusion of the mala'kak engineer's . interesting enough
after slumping through mass loads of talimance and xenophalia i found something actually cool on deviantart .if you are anything of a halo fan it was close to that this is the first time i have seen a mass alien crossover.
as for the writing it was rather enjoyable there was no spelling mistakes and the format was well put together . -captain sarek
Invader jrek chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I would advise continuing this. It has much potential.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
That was well done, and I liked how the point of view was from the Collector, not the mala'lak. It somehow made it all the more chilling.
Mozer121 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
It took me a minute before I realized what the Mala'lak were. I like how you brought the Pilots into this. Even if it is a one-shot, it still has a lot of potential should you desire to continue it.