Reviews for Memories of Us
godess bubbles chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Update soon!
sblack13 chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
OH! OH! This is awesome! UPDATE?
starlighttauriel chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
Do Ginny and Hermione and Ron know of Harry's and Draco's friendship? If so, what do they think of it. Hope you update soon.
10293185utoa chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Brilliant story! Please, update! There could be more letters... (It's interesting to find out how Harry and Draco managed to be friends under others noses). :)
Wragziez chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
Definitely looking forward to it and lovely chapter as always!
lowi chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
Thanks for an amazing chapter! I really really love this story, you write extremely well, and please don't bring it to an end anytime soon :)
Wragziez chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
Yay! Update! I absolutely LOVED and ADORED this chapter! I'll be looking forward to your next update!
lowi chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
This story is really amazing! Please please update soon! :)
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
please please update it...

I really, really love this story... ,
ThEcAtIsMyShRiNk chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
WOW.. i really like this story... its very much awesome and truly funny and interesting and i'm really looking forward to what happens next...

sending all the inspiration and much lovies from me.

Luna
lowi chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
YAY an update! Wow, this story is really really good! You write perfectly and it is simply awesome!

Please update soon &hearts
xhpduhx chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
this story is so cute! :) i really love it. and dang, but al and scor are a little slow. seriously, albus? you can't figure out that your dad is really the only person Night could be? oy. haha oh well, its coming along great, and i'm really excited to read more. :)
Wragziez chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Yay, update! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Fox-Sin chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
awesome update soon plzs
animegirl1289 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
This is getting interesting. . I hope you update soon.