Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Duo Paradox
bookwormqueen7 chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
can't wait for your next update. it is really good so far.
Sister Of Wolves chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
Yay, good chapter! thanks for the update!
Claw chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
A very well-written story, intriguing plot lines, great hints of humor. Hope to see more.
Lappalla chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
I love this. :)

It's amaizing
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
Nice. It's hard to remembet what's haooened so far tho. The wtlriting is still pretty good :)

The price is exorbitant (sp?) Tho, not exuberant.

RAHbooks chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
As far as what happend in this chapter I enjoyed it. But I do find it necessary to point out a couple of mistakes. First you make a point of saying a "female pixie" then you refer to the same pixie as "he" I don't really care which it is, but you should probably fix that to make it more consistent. And it's sprites that have wings, not pixies. You were right about how he could tear it and die...if he was a sprite. Sorry if I sound too critical, the chapter was good as far as plot and all, but those are things you might want to fix.
Ralmidaz chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
is great

keep it going
DooMguy101 chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
any more chapters soon
Ocaj chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
Well, I blew trough those six chapters! I really like your story! You mind the details (Holly's shielding causing her clothes to disintegrate), and you write with a certain flair I can appreciate.

Keep writing! I'll keep reading!
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Short, but certainly better than nothing. I'm glad you decided to post what you have, because if it goes for too long without an update I forget what's going on because I'm in the middle of many fanfics, a few books, and a tv show, plus writing my own fics, & plots I haven't visited in a while tend to get lost in the back of my brain.

I like Arty's mother. And I'm looking forward to more Arty/Holly awkwardness :)

RAHbooks chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
I've been having trouble keeping up with my own fanfic because of college work, and this was definitely worth the wait. I am looking forward to seening what happens next, but don't let it distract from college, much as I hate to say it some things are more important than fanfiction.
Random chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
I 3 the story -but more fluff please! Were agian soon!
RAHbooks chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
I haven't updated since a week before Christmas so I have no right to yell, besides it was definitly worth it.

I liked the story they came up with to explain Holly that was clever, and it was fun to see her with the Fowl family.
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
Oooh, I liked this chapter a lot. I foresee a lot of trouble in Haven, and Arty having a talk with his mother. And of course more Arty/Holly chemistry, that goes without saying.

And at least you ARE updating. Several of the Artemis Fowl fics I've started reading and put on alert seem to have been abandoned .

That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
Oooohhh, good job again! Will there be any Mulch in the next chapter? I love Mulch, he's so funny!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »