Reviews for Tool
Neowww chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Now that SS has been released this fic makes no sense, obviously, but I still found it enjoyable. Made me think that perhaps if Fi was like she is in this fic she might have been more interesting.
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
four things first: she isnt a sword she is a spirit inside of a sword. second: her name is fi. F-I. fi. third fi is a girl you can tell. fourth fi acts almost like a computer. i apoligise if i offend you in any way. i just wanted to tell you these things because ive played and beat the game.
BoshiBasher555 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Want to know something funny?

SPOILER ALERT

Several times through the game, there are devices activated by putting your sword into it like a key.

Your rendition of Fi is NOT going to be happy.
raptyr chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
...

This becomes kind of funny when you watch the cutscenes for skyward sword, and Fi acts a lot like a computer.

Ironically, while she isn't bothered at all by the fact that she is "just a tool", by the end of the game, Link clearly thinks otherwise.

Anyway, thinking of Fi the sword-computer person acting like a preteen girl is sort of weird, and funny.
Saria88 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was a nice story. I like how you presented Phi's anxieties and how Link would not view her as a tool. Ever since it was revealed Phi would become the Master Sword, I have thought many times about how she would feel if she knew that would be her fate.

In a sense it would be no different than death. I'm glad the sole story I found about Phi touched upon that.
TwilightWakerofTime chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I know I'm a year late, but I found this by searching the character "Phi". And I read it, and I liked it, and I was stunned that it didn't have more reviews. So, yeah... XD

You did very well with such limited information. Skye was a cute temporary name for our E3 2009 girl. Her personality was enjoyable, too. I certainly hope Phi has a personality... the 2011 demos didn't make me very hopeful. Nice touch adding in that Ocarina of Time connection in Skye/Phi's dream, by the way...

Off-topic: I think I need to get my vision checked. For some reason, this website says you've written over 500 stories. But that's impossible... right? XD
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
lol. Cute! XD That would be so hilarious, having a temperamental sword, especially one with nightmares. lol. Rock on! This was a great 'potentially' fic! *U*
Shaveza chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Awwww, was the first word that came to mind as I got to the end. I had a lot of giggles when reading the story.

I am completely guilty of thinking of Skye as a mere weapon. Her personality is not something I've thought much about. Once it was official the girl in the official artwork -was- the Master Sword...stopped thinking about her too much.