Reviews for Vampires Versus Fairies
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I'm with you, damn I hate Twilight. I've been seeing some clips of it, and preferred Angel from Buffy the vampire slayer more than this show. The only reason that I wanted to peek on it is because I want to know who will die in this show hahahahahaha. Very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
this story is awesome, and also hail Alucard the No-Life King
LillieGhoul chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Awesome!

Solid Snake and Sailor Moon? Seriously? hahahahaha XD And you forgot to mention Ryuuk and the Apple!

I almost did what you did as well to the book, except I was even more stupider to actually attempt to read the whole frikkin damn series before sounding like a biased person!

Ummm... who the fuck even said Bram Stoker COPIED Stephenie Meyer? Oh my Lord this is the level humanity has fallen down to...

Btw have you read Christopher Pike's The Last Vampire? And I'm pleased to mention I've read all (yes all) the amazing writers you;ve mentioned and they're my favourites of all time! XD (ALL EXCEPT THE MEYER BITCH WITH HER COMPRESSED SHIT FOR A LITERARY BRAIN)
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I watched 10 minutes to "give it a chance" at a sleepover. Watched 10 minutes, gave up after the 10 10 year old girls all said the lines before the actors.

Went and watched Iron Man on my iPod for the 8th fir the rest of thr night! :D

I suggest reading Vampire High (Douglas Rees) and Reformed Vampire Support Group. Those are REAL vampires! Real vampires have teeth!

Edward Scissorhands Most epic win

Edward Cullen Total fail.
Ezakiel chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Woohoo! Honestly, this was one of the most amusing fics I've read in a while. I liked how that wuss Edward was shown his place by a "real" vampire.

What I did miss, though, were Digimon. Not that the story would have made much sense, seeing as that party was a rather public place, but it would have been awesome if Myotismon had shown up. I mean, he looks an awful lot like a human, and in a costume party no one would notice. I'm sure he would have been quite shocked what people can imagine as a vampire. Gosh, I guess you would have rated this M for violence if he had a "talk" with Eddy.

Anyway, I loved that. Now to read the sequel.

Bye!
oiracul the emo vampire killer chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
it would have been funny if kouichi was alucard, or itachi from naruto, y'know why? same voice actor! and i really liked the story, "twilight: where a girl must choose between necrophelia/pedophilia and bestiality" cuz edward is a pedophile too.
Weasleysrule chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Awesome fic. While I don't really hate Twilight, vampires that...sparkle in the sunlight makes that series practically beyond redemption for me. It is terrible what the Twilight series has done in creating so many delusional people.

I loved the bashing, and I loved the romance at the end, especially Takumi. What can I say, I'm a sucker for romance. The story was funny, and I tip my hat to Tommy the freakin genius. Simply put, there is nothing that I can be upset about in this story

Great story, and thank you for the wonderful dose of Twilight bashing.
FinSu chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
LOL! I nearly peed myself reading this while laughing. Great one-shot! Twilight freaking SUCKS! Did you hear? They're coming out with a movie called Vampires Suck and it bashes Twilight! I'm SO totally seeing it!
Kingdom Lightz chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I thought this was rather funny, also because I couldn't stand Twilight either. Arystar Krory is a better vampire Edward too!

I didn't see Hellsing either, but can he really turn into a mass of darkness?
Wraith Lord chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
DUDE! I love this, i completely agree with everything you've said in this fic, I can't stand twilight
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
*crys tears of joy, and hugs blackandblood* youve done the right thing, ill amit i did read these books, and i did at first find them some what enjoyable, and im being very nice okay, in all honestey, i cant ever read them ever again, i read all 4 books, and they were barly decent, and then i watch 10 mins of the first movie, before my tv tried to kill its self, so i went in look of a knife to slit my wrist because of that god awful movie, (i didnt slit my wrist, but, i was pretty close) what really ruined it for me is th ing twi fans, who have taken it too far, im sick of the whole team edward team jacob thing,

so i thank you for writing this for twilight, NOT the worst peice of writing, but its close, i know of two storys that make me rather watch twilight, than read them, cause either way, id want to shoot my slef in the end,
StarlightDragon1636 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I can tell you had fun with this. Thing about Alucard though, I played Symphony of the Night and I don't think he has THAT many powers. But yeah, He'd turn Cullen into a pile of who knows what in a minute, Dracula even faster. Heck even Count Orlok from Nosferatu could beat him, and Orlok isn't even a legal character. I will also admit that while I can't hate the series itself, i do hate what it's done to the vampire image that Bram Stoker and other authors worked so hard to make. I also hate what it's done to America, but the sparkly thing,while odd, is unique, so you really can't hate that. Still, i loved this story so kudos to you!
Schauspielerinnen chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Best... Twilight-related... fic... I... have... ever... seen... I totally agree with you, and I love the points you brought up. Straight through to the heart.

And I wouldn't have thought Koichi is so bold. I love the "Satan" nametag, and also the line "Okay, if you're gonna call yourself Edward, then I'll call myself Alucard and pretend to be him just for the fuck of it!" And well, let's say that the new Eclipse ads are less than normal (Bella looks drunk/drugged, Edward looks like he's gonna get constipation from sucking in his cheeks, and Jacob looks like a gangster... And people watch it!)

Anyway, really great, really loved this fic.
solorachi chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
OMG! I have never laughed so hard in my life...I think I need an air supply. Great work! I ridiculously hate twilight to the end of the earth...just the other day I was forced to take my little sister to go see eclipse...she's in love with the fagoot jacob.

Anyway I looked Alucard and he is hot man! Go TAKUYA
1worldto chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
i only got to the that i spoof of eva.