Reviews for Reconnecting Another Story
Animefrk12 chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
awww! D: poor Axel and Roxas... *sniffle* I feel sorry for them now...
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
this is getting more mysterious...I like it!
Aquila Romanus chapter 13 . 4/20/2011
Im going out on a limb and saying it Xion. But then again that just an early guess.
LockePhilote chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
Hmm... its been a while since i read your serious Riku...

your take on him is very interesting and very different from mine. You seem to have taken the KH II Riku to heart in your portrayal of him, the secondary hero, Sora's best friend. without much of the darkness that plagues him earlier on. Its... different.

As for this chapter itself... i feel Riku is powerfu enough to be a master, but thats just me. Other than that. i really liked this chapter. As for Kairi... good, but... hmm... something doesnt fee quite... right there. ... It might just be the fact that im so used to your comedic writing anymore that your serious writing throws me a screwball. Actualy, that probably is it.

Sorry i took so long to review, my teachers like to grade homework assignments all of a sudden.

And i think the BbS Idea would be very interesting : ) go for it : )

Adios, authoress of Tears and roses

Now to your comedic writing!
Roxion-Chan chapter 12 . 2/17/2011
Hmm a day at for birth by sleep characters?hmm sounds like a intresting idea. i love your other 'Day at' stories. and i think the chapter was great! keep up the good work and post more soon!
The Knight of Darkness chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
Perfect way better than anything i could think of, and yes to the third 'Day in the' story
The Knight of Darkness chapter 11 . 12/9/2010
Xoras...Sora's anagram a second time...Sora better return or at least be evgened
AJ1ri chapter 11 . 12/7/2010
Was that... Namie? Namine's little replica is dead! Judging by Haru's comments I'm guessing the organization did it, but why? And that's Xoras with Vanitas? I thought it was Keyxs at first but then you identify him as Xoras, didn't think he'd be with Vanitas.

This was an unexpected chapter, but a very good one. I'll be awaiting the next!
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
cool story
LockePhilote chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Wait... was Ansem ever a keyblade wielder? ... Anyway, excellent chapter. Im going to take a wild shot in the dark here and say that the person who was running with Way to Dawn was ... Keyxs. Or Sora. Either one.

That corpse was ... no it couldnt have been Xion, could it have been? ... hmm... i like the idea of Sora being a master. And... so Xoras did something to Riku. ... I would guess that it has something to do with his missing eye. Adios, authoress of Dark Laughter. My new chapter will be up very, very soon. Till then, adios.
Aquila Romanus chapter 10 . 12/3/2010
Very good work my freind in both this story and the last one. For you have done something I can't seem to do in my story. But I will let you figure that one on your own.

May Mata Nui protect you!
AJ1ri chapter 10 . 12/1/2010
A fragment of Terra in Riku? Didn't see that coming. Nice chapter. it may just be me but I feel that this chapter was short yet satisfying... and now I have the image of Timon offering a leaf full of grub... random thoughts are annoying and amusing.
LockePhilote chapter 10 . 11/29/2010
... ok... damn... didnt see that one coming. I love the dialouge from BBS, though i hjave never played it. ... Terra... and Ansem/Xehanort making an appearance... damn... this will get interesting. Adios, authoress of dark laughter. till newxt time.
LockePhilote chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
... Riku has crossed the Rubicon. There is no going back for him now.

Xion... she made her choice. To stick with Sora like that, again... she is so selfless.

I have a new story up.

Sorry i forgot to review this. I didnt notice this update : (

Ill review everything else when i can tomorrow. I meant to review and update this weekend but everything went crazy. My uncle died and... my personal life basically got shot to hell.

Good night, authoress of dark laughter. i bid you farewell.
AJ1ri chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
I'm not sure which side Dai is on, but he has peeked my interest. Also, the keyblade names aren't that bad, at least they're easy to pronounce.

Coincidentally, about the time your keyboard broke, my computer started giving me trouble and had to be fixed, so I wasn't able to read for awhile, and now my email is filled with updates.

This is really a great story, I'll be waiting for the next chapter while praying that my pc doesn't give me any more trouble!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »