Reviews for Once Bitten, Twice Shy
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
OhmyGodric, this was so yummy. :D I'm shipping Scorlor so much right now, just let me tell you. :D SO, so perfect! I think I'm in love with this pairing now. :) Just perfect, I tell you. :D
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I love Scorlor! ;D

Hah we need MORE!

This was absoultly awesomely great!

I love your writing. It's wonderful.
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Well, Scorlor looks enticing now! You know you've done well when most of your reviewers are suddenly turned onto slash because of your writing :P

This was awesome.
WhiteFerrets chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
. I LOVE IT! Scorlor is officially on my list of 'to-write' - I'll give you credit, naturally.
Morghen chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Yummy Remmuis pics but now I'm dying for Scorlor pics, LOL!

:D

Merlin, I have never been a huge one for slash, excluding Remmuis but even that was recently, but wowwowwow these two were amazing! I love how Scorpius just went out there and snogged the living daylights of out an unsuspecting Lor! He meant it when he said he got what he wanted! Haha, I loved all of the puns - they really added to the story!

"Al smiled. "The worst. Scor's bound to come looking for you. He's not going down without a fight."

"Haha, I'm not going down either.""

Hahahahaha, I loved that part!

Okay, well, this is obviously amazing and you should definitely do more!

:D

-Morghen
controlled climb chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
xDDDD

Cutecutecute !

I don't usually read a lot of slash, bu !

It's so humorous & funny _

"Y'know, Scorrose. I don't want… Oh, Merlin, Scorlor."

Favourite line - awesomeness.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou for writing this!
iMissHP chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
haha, it's good for a first try at the pairing, now I can see the potential of Scorlor :)

Great job!
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Ooooh, I've never read much slash, I must admit but woah, I liked this alot :o

It was cute/adorable/sweet in places but so FUNNY and a little heartbreaking in places as well that I'm in a little pickle with reviewing as I can't quite put into words what I loved about this...

So I'll just say it's very YUMMY and I may have to pinch Scor, m'kay?

*runs* :)