Reviews for Just Another Day
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 1 . 6/11
Please update. What happened to edward
jaspersanna chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Are you planing on continuing this story. I think it has the potential to be another good one. It would be fun to catch up and see how the ten years or so fly by. Thanks for the stories.
TexasTurtle chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
good story wish there was more
Inlovewithjazz chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I love this, I just wish you would write more, you are so talented!
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Love the inside look!
kalibean chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I'm ready for their next big adventure too! Not the full sequel I'd hoped for, but I'll take what I can get :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
great oneshot
lesuse chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I know this story is probably really finished, but would love to read more about their lives! Especially them and the Cullens - including Edward. He deserves the heartache for what he did to Bella.
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Hello. Pretty cool, to wrap up this inredible story! Thanks for the entertaining read. Suzan Noerr
alanneau2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Thank you for this glimpse into their future.
ScaryAsianVampire chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
this one-shot is great! you should write a sequel
mh21 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
You're such a great writer! MORE please :) I'm feeling greedy. I love this story.
WickedlyInLove chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Ooooomg I agree with most of the noters. You're a seriously talented writer. I loved this story I read both of them in one day at work lol! I hope you continue to write, I love Jasper and Bella together it makes sooo much sense.
breanna1027927 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
You hold really continue this story. It is awesome and I would love to see how you play out Bellas vpire life.