Reviews for Attention to Detail
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
It's toshiro
Lyra chapter 20 . 11/24/2014
Wow It Was amaizing stories I've been read from all! Great! xD Keep writing and pleasee make a story like these someday again! ;D
EmmalineNakamura chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
They do have basements it actually helps during earthquakes to make sure buildings don't fall over.
manga luvers145 chapter 16 . 4/8/2014
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo toushirou!
nazurath92 chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
Yes to horror is over and the Romance begins great ending
nazurath92 chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
You can do it ichigo save lil shiro
nazurath92 chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Oh my God what did that monster do to shiro chan... Ichigo needs to save him
Zozo chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
Omg I love dis story soooooo much I can't stop reading. Btw author you are soooooo awesome!
Zozo chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Cool story!
Hitsugayalover17 chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
You are a great writer, I was looking through story's, started reading this one and realized, I've read this author before, and sure enough it was you! Great job :)
Bloody-Rozez chapter 20 . 7/28/2012
I loved it! -
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
kijanlinguan chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
OMG :D this... this is like one of my absolute favorite fafics so far... i mean like the best i ever read (not only for this couple) ... ITS JUST FREAKIN PERFECT ! I Love Hitsugaya and i love Ichigo... and i love this pairing and even if i really felt bad for toushirou ... i was sooo happy about the outcome of ur story :) ! It made me go rolling around in my bad squealing in delight ... just wanted to leave a review since i was so in awe for your writing style and the whole story :3 ...

Keep up the good work! I'll be looking forward to read more from you :)!
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 20 . 5/25/2012
love it
SilverMoon75 chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
Hi! I just wanted to say I really have enjoyed reading your story, it's very interesting. Oh, and I also wanted to point out a few spelling mistakes. In chapter 9, you spelled Ikkaku's name wrong, you forgot the third k. In chapter 11, you spelt defended and super wrong. I'm sorry if i seem to be a little mean, I just wanted to make sure you knew.