Reviews for Good Stuff
Raven Arya Amaranth chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Wow. I've had that song for a while, but I never did realize how close it truly came. You did very well with this.

Here's a song you might know: The Twilight in Your Eyes - Sirenia. I'm sure, based on what I see here, you'd do something great with that one. You know badass bands ).
Eragon chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
You know that song really fits Raven. I feel really sad about how that song affected Raven. What really upset me was the last line, "Will I get back the one I adore? Thus spoke the raven: nevermore." That must have struck Raven really hard. I mean, Terra "stole" Beast Boy from her and Raven is probably sure that she'll never get him back.
Zenia chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
The end was random.

-Read You Later
AnNyanimous chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
You are totally right about the song O_O That scary how accurate it is...And hooray for Beast Boy and Raven's moment _
FelynxTiger chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Holy moly ,at first i say nah it can't be i didnt think the song would be that similar to her

im totally gonna make a video on youtbe with this song , umm can you help me ? :)
KingofRandom117 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Animal I Have Be ome of I Hate Everything About You would be good for Beast Boy.
FireBreathingNinja chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Omg! Love the song! Love the songfic! (as seen in txt) I'm SO downloading this song!
Treskttn chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I loved it! Great job!
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Nice idea for a story, and great way of showing how Bold Beast boy really is in this story and how daring Raven is as well. :D

Please I do wish for you to keep up the good work upon such great ideas like this one for future tales. ;D