Reviews for Just a Cold
Munchy Fox chapter 7 . 7/24
this chapter brings back a ton of memories. my uncle died because of lung cancer several years back, and it was really tough; and reading this, talking about how Ed is weak brings back the time I saw him in a hospital bed a couple weeks before he passed away.
FullmetalAlchemist1313 chapter 9 . 3/31
YES! THANK YOU! ONE OF THE ONLY AUTHOR'S THAT DIDN'T MAKE IT A YAOI! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
Attackoneverything chapter 9 . 3/5
Loved this story all the way thought! So cute!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 2/22
very good
RaidenStephano Feli Ita Vargas chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
omg awwwwww!
Otaku FreakGeek chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
I love this fanfiction so much and I very much appreciate that u completed it bc I hate it when they quit writing a fanfic before finishing it
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
I don't know what to say, this story was just so amazing and moving, I really have no words other than I loved it. I really liked the use of first person, it made the story much more powerful. By the way, Roy makes a great dad!
alchemyfreak42 chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
Okay, there is only one thing I can say about this: AAAWWWWWWWW!
alchemyfreak42 chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
Poor Ed. I'm glad he's okay.
alchemyfreak42 chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
Those are some really depressing thoughts. Poor Ed. I still can't tell. I think Ed's hallucinating. okay, it looks like Ed is aware that Mustang is not, in fact, his father.
alchemyfreak42 chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Dang, I feel really sorry for you if that happens often. (the nightmares). It must have been terrifying to go through it as a kid. Hold on, does Ed legit think Mustang is his dad, like is he hallucinating? Or does he just see Mustang as a father figure?
alchemyfreak42 chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
"Head ache," not "headache." In the context you have it, it should be 2 words. Ed has problems. WHy is he so obsessed with the color red? Okay, blue bathtub...Ah, the happy pills; that definitely explains a lot. Why 27?
alchemyfreak42 chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
"Elric Telepathy, Awaken!" Yeah, it's pretty stinking obvious that Hoenheim is the biological father. Sorry, Ed. Dang, does he have cancer? And now Mustang feels like it's his fault. My granddad died from lung cancer... I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather and grandmother's boyfriend. It's hard to go through something like that; at least your Grandmother is okay, though. There's at least one good thing.
alchemyfreak42 chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
There's some motivation to keep the kid alive. Well crap, I hope Ed doesn't die. But then, I'm the Dark Lord of the Underworld, so I can just visit him if I need to.
alchemyfreak42 chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
I forgot to say in the last review: Well THAT escalated quickly... This Ed is much more adamant that he not go to hospitals than usual. But maybe he would be against it if he were sick and not injured. Aww, Ed is remembering his mom! Does that put Mustang in a father position? I believe it does, yes. Oh, yep- there it is, I was right! :) (I'm writing this as I read, if you haven't figured that out. I hope you have. Because otherwise you'd be stupid, and you're too good a writer to be stupid.) Yay Mustang, be comforting!