Reviews for Project Valentine
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 113 . 9/15
A plausible scenario. If they ever met, their mutual hyperactivity would've defintiely resulted in something like this.
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 52 . 9/15
Another great chapter. This was funny and well written. The concept of Wes and Rui being able to understand Pokemon was unexpected but worked well for this chapter. I liked how Umbreon is shown to be the smarter one of the two Pokemon and that Espeon nonetheless was the one who came up with the idea of a bond (after all Espeon does start withe move Return at max power).
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 8 . 9/15
An interesting interpretation you wrote here. I never noticed Pachirisu and Buizel interacting that much in the anime but you captured their personalities quite accurately.
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 7 . 9/15
This was cute and fluffy. I liked how you portrayed IkariShipping as full of UST and also made a reference to Paul not remembering Dawn's name in "A Gruff Act To Follow"
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 71 . 9/15
There really needs to be more LilBlueShipping stories. This one was well-written and I liked how you portrayed Piplup's narcissism as well as his fondness of Dawn (as well as the fact that he may see her as his queen here)
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 9 . 9/15
This was beautifully written. I wish this scene actually ended like this in "In The Future of Darkness". Celebi and Grovyle truly had a heartwarming and romantic relationship
Aww XD
Jesus loves you and thinks your amazing and will help you and come into your life if you ask and repent out loud, I love you buddy your amazing and a winner
Painted Orchid chapter 37 . 7/21
The SilverXLyra story makes me cry every time. I read it a while back, and thought I lost it- couldn't find the link or remember the name or where I read it. I was so upset- I couldn't stop thinking about it. Today on a whim I googled, no lie, Pokemon fanfic Silver and Lyra forget me nots and you have NO IDEA how thrilled I was when I found this again. I had completely forgotten about this entire compilation and I'm overjoyed to have discovered it again. You have a way to capture a whole lot of emotion and story in a short chapter. This was my favorite, very heart-rendingly beautiful.
AShinyBlueMew chapter 9 . 5/26
You do know that they're okay at the end, right?
Do you think you could write a side fireredshipping story? There are so few out there and this one shot is awesome
SQUEEEE~!
CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD!
I've been reading too much angst! None of them had happy endings!
gregthepokemonmaster chapter 114 . 1/30
Could you make a Luckyshipping chapter?
Evalyn chapter 1 . 1/24
A few suggstions:
M!Banette x F!Kirlia (I dub this BallerinaDollShipping)
M!Hoopa x F!Diancie (DiamondRingShipping)
F!Diancie x F!Meloetta (I call this DiamondSongShipping)
F!Mismagius x F!Banette (TorturedSoulsShipping)
F!Meloetta x M!Genesect (SongOfSteelShipping)

Just some suggestions.
Godmodeshipping - Giratina (f) x Arceus (m)?