Reviews for Project Valentine
... Holy shet.
That Hypno/Jigglypuff though.
WyldClaw chapter 25 . 8/16/2017
I loved your imagery and descriptions in this chapter
WyldClaw chapter 22 . 8/16/2017
That was an interesting chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 6/29/2017
If XATU's like that, I bet Spinda's about to spike their Gummi juice with aphrodisiacs...
Guest chapter 17 . 6/29/2017
THE HECK, XATU!
Ninja chapter 17 . 3/21/2017
Someone continue this

Please
AZalmega chapter 112 . 1/22/2017
Yup, you still have that golden touch to your shorts and one-shots. Oh and I know that you have been absent from FF as life and personal emotions dictate that you move on, but just know your stories are great and would be cool to see you return someday with fresh new ideas or give a great farewell to your readers and move on officially. Until then, AZalmega out.
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 113 . 9/15/2016
A plausible scenario. If they ever met, their mutual hyperactivity would've defintiely resulted in something like this.
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 52 . 9/15/2016
Another great chapter. This was funny and well written. The concept of Wes and Rui being able to understand Pokemon was unexpected but worked well for this chapter. I liked how Umbreon is shown to be the smarter one of the two Pokemon and that Espeon nonetheless was the one who came up with the idea of a bond (after all Espeon does start withe move Return at max power).
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 8 . 9/15/2016
An interesting interpretation you wrote here. I never noticed Pachirisu and Buizel interacting that much in the anime but you captured their personalities quite accurately.
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
This was cute and fluffy. I liked how you portrayed IkariShipping as full of UST and also made a reference to Paul not remembering Dawn's name in "A Gruff Act To Follow"
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 71 . 9/15/2016
There really needs to be more LilBlueShipping stories. This one was well-written and I liked how you portrayed Piplup's narcissism as well as his fondness of Dawn (as well as the fact that he may see her as his queen here)
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 9 . 9/15/2016
This was beautifully written. I wish this scene actually ended like this in "In The Future of Darkness". Celebi and Grovyle truly had a heartwarming and romantic relationship
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
Aww XD
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2016
Jesus loves you and thinks your amazing and will help you and come into your life if you ask and repent out loud, I love you buddy your amazing and a winner