Reviews for iHear You
rawrenella chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
This fanfic is sooo awesome! Please update soon! I really want to know what carly would do! And what made this chapter even more perfect (before carly's pov) was that i listened Jason Derülo's "It Girl" while reading it. It made the seddie moment even cuter to me. :D please continue! :D oh, no pressure. ;)
TheBlueMask chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Please continue! It's a really great story. Please update soon! :)
akg.517 chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
you are hereby found guilty of not completing this. :D

next chapter?
Dramatic Insanity chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I know it's easy to review.. but somehow I don't really do it often. I enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next!
c chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
i love this please update soon!
Hannah Cha chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
The "getting drunk on grape juice" thing reminded me of something. Once, my friend Noah and I left a juice box in his basement. One year later, we found it and brought it upstairs. Apparently, it had practucally turned into wine! Without alcohol!
axel100 chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
I've enjoyed this story so far. Are you going to update?
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
I Really Loved this story
d(*-*)
You're Awesome
accidental laughter chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
I read this and now i'm reviewing !

lol, i wouldnt do that to you. This story is good :D Please update quickly-
accidental laughter chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Another Amazing Chapter! :D I loved it. You portray the characters so amazing.
accidental laughter chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I'll admit, i was about to read the second chapter without reviewing the first. :O

That wasn't thoughtful.

So here goes my review:

I loved how you didn't make It ' Hi my name's Freddie I'm in college and i have a thing for my best friend.'It was very good, so good that it is on my favorites list, and my alerts list. Continue :D

P.S.

I've read iTranslate, its also amazing.

Keep it up :D
thefbm chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
Calm blanketed us. I watched as the stars seemed to expand and glow brighter and brighter. A perfect system no man has ever been able to touch yet. All of human kind can just watch. We don't always understand, we're too small, but we can appreciate their beauty… I turned my head to look at Sam… from a safe distance. She realized I was admiring her. She rolled her head to the side to look at me too. Our eyes connected in a way they never dared to before. Both wouldn't look away; both didn't want to.

Her hair was thrown around her head and paled by the glow of the moon. Her skin shimmered slightly, outlining her jaw. But her eyes were what sucked me in. They were never so clear and full, never so enticing, they never told as much before as they did tonight. They told me everything. It was as if they were windows to the core inside of her. It was just as beautiful as her outside, still crazy, but beautiful.

Oh so beautiful, your Sam is adorable yet not OOC at all. Haha I still love Carly though, cracks me up!
thefbm chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
*giggle* I liked the grape juice. Sam does everything she can to be by Freddie. Seems like Carly's assumptions are becoming true.

My thoughts went to the pebble and my pride shrunk to its size. I was just brought down by a pebble. I was just brought down by a pebble. I must be exhausted, or maybe I was just really distracted about homework. Distracted about homework… I'm not myself at all today.

"It was a dog." I thought quickly, "A pretty big one, he got off the leash and just came out of nowhere" I made a sweeping motion in front of me to show where the 'dog' had ran.

"Wow, Sam, that's so weird!" Gibby replied, eating up the story. It was then that I realized I no longer (or ever) wanted to talk to Gibby.

Oh Haha, couldn't stop laughing. Loving this fic.
thefbm chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
My heart beat out of my chest. I saw my face on the news, no doubt they would use a horrible picture, and the guy with the puffy hair and the Asian woman talking about the horrible tragedy of the murder of one Miss Carly Shay.

Haha I love your Carly. I couldn't stop laughing! I love everything about this chapter: Carly pressing Sam, adore!

But the ending summed up everything. Oh shay, you're a clever one.