Reviews for Alex in Wonderland
irvken chapter 1 . 7/16
Well THAT certainly piqued my interest :)
Sakura chapter 5 . 7/8
Awww, i totaly ship Ches and Alex. Hmmm, now I need a ship name for them.
05xRi-chanx27 chapter 46 . 3/28
Haaahh
There are fanfics that have the effect to make me feel as if I had just watched a movie and this, was one of those. There are only few I've encountered so far of them and I'm happy I found another (thanks to my friend). I absolutely LOVED this fic. In all honesty, I was expecting a simple, adventurous romance fic (never saw/read Alice in Wonderland so not really sure about it's inbetweens) but.. Q(OO)Q THE DRAMA! It was awesome! Even when (*SPOILER TO THOSE READING BEFORE THE END*) Ches got hurt, I started tearing up, it got a bit worse (out of relief) when they said he was still alive but it got even worse when Julus was injured and said so and finally... I burst when Devin came in.. Man was that emotional!
I started flipping tables when Alex kept forming muscles and TOPPED, same when Devin BOTTOMED but it wasn't all so bad. *sigh* Right now, I need to calm down because of this great fic before I read another. *Extra* My favorite couple was Ches and Julus, they were soo cute. In all honesty, if this was made from a real movie or show or even a manga/anime, my profile would be filled with stories of them xD but I don't like when extras are made from a story from others for some fun.. It's takes some of the awesomeness away from the fic. Anyway, THANK YOU sooooooo much for writing this AND COMPLETING it. It was awesome and found a place in my fanfic-obsessed heart -w-
Candy Girl 108 chapter 45 . 3/13
I love this story it was really good I can't wait until you have some more of your good books for me to rea
KitsuneHime18x chapter 46 . 1/14
This was absolute joy to read! Usually i don't read long fan fictions but seriously your story has to be the best Alice in wonderland fic i have ever read! The characters were just fantastic and the plot was really good, i swear if this was a book i would totally buy it! Now I have to read Jays story! My new favorite!
Guest chapter 46 . 6/3/2014
Omg thank you so much for writing this it literally is now my favorite Fanfiction I'm absolutely in love with it XD XD XD …
Sun Hater Freak chapter 46 . 5/17/2014
Great story, great plot, amazing characters and stupendous lemons, but... WHY NOT CHES X JULUS LEMON, WHY SUPERMAN, WHY *starts yellin to the sky while crying*
Shingekyo chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
I'm guessing you read Alice in the Country of Hearts lol
creeperslyth chapter 30 . 12/9/2013
i am so glad i found this! I love all this so much! and the Art is amazing!
Crysi102 chapter 45 . 11/10/2013
Hello there! I apologize in advance- this will be a very long review. ;

There are very few stories that I've seen on this site that make me not want to read any others from the same category. (Some of the best titles being Avilux Ingis from Legend of Zelda, Playing for Keeps from The World Ends With You/Kingdom Hearts, and Still the Same from Homestuck.) I am extremely happy to add this story to that list. To be perfectly honest, I had planned to review with an anon name when I finished, but by the time I got to the end... All I can say is "Screw anons, I'm putting my name on this review!"

This story is AMAZING! The characters are all beautiful, and the story is incredible! Yes, there were a few spelling and grammar mistakes here and there (*glares silently at anon 'FanficCritic1805'*), but the story itself made up for it. I also am grateful that this story doesn't exist for just the smex. ; You did a great job making the story matter, and still going along with that 'original plot' you mentioned earlier. I have nothing but praise for this story!

Again, I apologize for the long review, but there was just so much to say! :D

*wanders off to find sequel mentioned*
FanficCritic1805 chapter 43 . 11/3/2013
Wow, just wow. All of that was way too dramatic and convoluted and psychotic, and you made 12 spelling & grammar mistakes! Did you even go to elementary school? You spell like a child! Honestly this was just too much. I take back the seven. You get a 4.5.
FanficCritic1805 chapter 41 . 11/3/2013
Although the story is interesting, I have some MAJOR problems with it. It gets really, really twisted with all the rape and everything. Around chapter 38, Alex just became too evil. I know the jewel was controlling him and all but really he should have had at least a little bit of a conscience. I almost did not want to see what would happen. I also feel like it was a little bit too dragged out. Finally your spelling and grammar mistakes! There had to be at least five or more in EVERY chapter. It really took away from the story. Otherwise you did an okay job. I give this story a 7.
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 28 . 10/7/2013
This is so much better than the Disney version... :')
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 20 . 10/7/2013
Skyping through dreams, nice touch... :')
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
I think i know who the person is... BUTTTT I'mma going to wait for the next chapter to confirm my guess... :')