Reviews for Aurora
inuyashaluver246 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Super cute! I ship this couple so much! Rayne and angelique
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
O/O I LOVED IT! But just an idea... You should make someone jealous of Angelique and Lein... Just to add an interesting twist [I was thinking either Jade or Jet] or whoever ya want! :D just an opinion but GOOD EFFING JOB! Please, please, PLEASE write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I really liked it,though when she was describing how she felt about them what happened to Nyx she did not say anything about my opinion she was closest to him. I thought you forgot about is my favorite than that is was awesome!
iGuessImDreaminAgain19 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
love it wheres the next chapter?
Game day chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
So cute
Queen.Ezra chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
kyaaaaa! O/O

it's so romantic 3 I love this fanfic soooo much XD
after reading it I thought if only this was made into a OVA of the series... it would've been PREFECT!

keep writing such good stories. I would definitely read all of them
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I LOVED IT! Haha I had always wanted them to be together haha! I'm glad someone agreed with me haha seriously I freakin loved it haha
notactiiiiveee chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Very nice :) I loved it xD I've seen the episodes too and I agree they are awesome(: well i really wish you'd continue but it's your decision well keep on writing you're great at it Ja Ne!
Knight217 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Continue it plz
LittleKnitt chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Gekkou no Netsu chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
LOVED IT. A really nice way to finally get Rayne and Angelique together. I hope there's more!
Elantina chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That was great! PLEASE write more Neo Angelique fanfics. There aren't that many out there!
dark-chick123 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
i love it u sould make more plz
sugar.n.spices chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
awh! i loved it! honestly, i was kinda disappointed at the end of the series, since lein and angie wasn't able to have at least a kiss or something...but thanks to your fanfic, i'm satisfied! :3
No longer availabe chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
AW! This is so cute! I felt all like aww!