Reviews for Aurora
KurenoxArisaxx chapter 1 . 8/2
I just finished the anime and was very unsatisfied with the fact that Angie couldn't be with the others at the end. It made me incredibly sad. So this fic was like a miracle to me. It was very well written and completely in character. Thank you so much for posting such a wonderful piece :)
inuyashaluver246 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Super cute! I ship this couple so much! Rayne and angelique
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
O/O I LOVED IT! But just an idea... You should make someone jealous of Angelique and Lein... Just to add an interesting twist [I was thinking either Jade or Jet] or whoever ya want! :D just an opinion but GOOD EFFING JOB! Please, please, PLEASE write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I really liked it,though when she was describing how she felt about them what happened to Nyx she did not say anything about my opinion she was closest to him. I thought you forgot about is my favorite than that is was awesome!
iGuessImDreaminAgain19 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
love it wheres the next chapter?
Game day chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
So cute
Queen.Ezra chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
kyaaaaa! O/O

it's so romantic 3 I love this fanfic soooo much XD
after reading it I thought if only this was made into a OVA of the series... it would've been PREFECT!

keep writing such good stories. I would definitely read all of them
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I LOVED IT! Haha I had always wanted them to be together haha! I'm glad someone agreed with me haha seriously I freakin loved it haha
notactiiiiveee chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Very nice :) I loved it xD I've seen the episodes too and I agree they are awesome(: well i really wish you'd continue but it's your decision well keep on writing you're great at it Ja Ne!
Knight217 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Continue it plz
LilBlueBear chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
EPILOGUE!lol
Gekkou no Netsu chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
LOVED IT. A really nice way to finally get Rayne and Angelique together. I hope there's more!
Elantina chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That was great! PLEASE write more Neo Angelique fanfics. There aren't that many out there!
dark-chick123 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
i love it u sould make more plz
sugar.n.spices chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
awh! i loved it! honestly, i was kinda disappointed at the end of the series, since lein and angie wasn't able to have at least a kiss or something...but thanks to your fanfic, i'm satisfied! :3