Reviews for Colors of the Sky
Whitewings1100 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
so so sweet! i love all the descriptions you used, seriously, i love your Terra/Aqua fanfics!
Sora Hiyashi chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I love it :) it makes me giddy towards my currently all consuming obsession towards this pair, and plus you've actually gotten parts of the Chinese New Year right :D and this is coming out of a Chinese girl *shot* anyways, hope to see more terraqua stories from you soon :)
Fighter le Faye chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This was such a cute Tequa oneshot!

Aww, Terra, you're such a sweetie to Aqua. He really thought it out, and it was all for her. And he read books for it. ;) I love how Aqua just sprang into action when she heard the fireworks xD

Oh! And this line-The blond crossed his arms, "I don't see why she wouldn't want to..." he shrugged, "You aren't that bad to be around."-made me gigglesnort. Literally. I don't know why lol.

-le faye
MissBunBun09 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Your writing style is truly magnificent; you truly capture all the characters very well.
dikemon chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Excuse me? You called that OoC? They were so in-character in my opinion. And you haven't even seen the game yet o:, great job! It was so nice, it was those feel good stories that make you feel all fuzzy and warm in the end . And I found it unique since you used the Land of Dragons as the setting. I'll be looking forward to more of your fics :D
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Oh you are such a MASTER at this kind of writing! Kicks my rear, for real. I love this story so much and of course there's nothing wrong with it, you wrote it, and that means it can only be fourteen kinds of perfect.
Infatuation-x chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
HEYY! :D omg

I was shocked that you mentioned that you don't know much about Chinese New Year. Well, what you wrote are the basics of Chinese New Year :D

It's really well done :D

I love it! xD
weuhlhghlhaerlghklehghkghdskhr chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Yay! You finally wrote something, it's been a while _

I'm curious, what made you choose the year of the rabbit? Because it's next year's animal, or...?

But yeah, anyway, awesome story! _ I hope you get inspired to write more stories like this by playing KH2. I know a Space Paranoids one-shot with Terra/Aqua would be a little...bizarre, but I'm sure it would be cute too _

Keep up the good work! Hope this is the start of the end of your writer's block.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Loved it!
AquaStormXIV chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
i loved this! an awesome way of doing a first date for them too! it was great!

please do more Terra&Aqua stuff! -