Reviews for Our Nindo
NaniMok chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
So perfect and so intense. It is structured effectively with the repetition highlighting the intensity of that moment. Naruto-kun indeed, this fic cements why Hinata deserves Naruto. Thank you so very much for writing this fic and keep up the brilliant work!
BritMer chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was amazing! It really gave insight into all the pain Hinata felt. I love the ending.
aryaputra chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This got ME teary eyed. I love it very much. The emotions that were explored in this fic were very very deep and meaningful.
bobi1010 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Your an amazing writer.. Keep up the great work.. :-)
Bethyluniverse chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
: AWESOMEEEEEEE best 488 should happen evrrrr i mean it gud job!
alex chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE THISSSS. it's a great one, you have a talent for expression and i really enjoyed this, along with a lot of your other work.
Dark Devil2K7 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That was nice I enjoyed reading this story and I too thought that episode was very sad also. You should continue with this and make it story I think it would be real good.
jediguru chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
i love it. and it gives a decent reason for the lack of any plot based on Hinata's confession in the manga.
Hektols chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
The first part was really great and dramatic.

I hope that we could see something similar to the second part of this fic in the original series.

Keep up with your great work.
Aidah 15 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh I just adore no...LOVE your really put a lot of effort in it and analyzed each and every situation perfectly.

Many unknown facts and hidden emotions were unveiled before forth my eyes like how Pein read Hinata's thoughts and knew she was ..."going to die".

You used excellent yet simple and fully understandable vocabulary in accordance to any average reader's intellectual level.

I read this yesterday but due to a hurried mess I forgot to review and book marked it and promising to favorite it tomorrow with a will to write a great and helping review.

Your approach towards Naruto's answer for Hinata's confession was well thought and well like the others who simply barge out that:

a) either he says he loves her and goes into an intimate approach

b)rejects her feelings stating he saw her nothing more than a comrade and has growing feelings for Sakura (which seems unnatural as he later on clearly stated that she is still in love with Sasuke and that his bond with her is a brother-sister type)

However your approach was extremely well minded and mature and in accordance to the shounen mind the hug part seems a bit like the Sasusaku moment in Naruto manga but still it was well matched and summed up an in defiantly great ending.

I like it so much that I have decided to make a short manga on your second written section that is if you don't mind.

Thank you for such a commendable work! hoping more from your side and that Kashimoto makes us happy in the end.

signing off...

cute Amy

i love lollipops
bloody-pudding chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
wahahha. i've been reading fics about the Confession episode. and everytime, each rendition of the story gives me warmth (for the lack of better word to describe how i feel). hehe. Aw. I love how naruto embraced JOB! Damn Kishimoto (just frustrated. I love him!)! For giving us such a great scene and leaving us hanging as what will happen to naruto and hinata.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Very cool. Well written, very powerful, emotive writing. Awesome story.
Perentie Fan chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This is probably the best of the reaction fics to this episode I've seen so far. Well done. _
Onihikage chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Aww, it was sweet. Amazing writing, too! Had me thinking of the episode all over again T.T
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That episode was a heartbreaking, yet beautiful episode, wasn't it? Other than that, this story is good.