Reviews for The Doorway Stands Ajar
2028 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
"the next life of their lives that's going to be ripped away from them with blood and fire". Incredible.
whitewolf7410 chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
I wanna swear and bitch about this and tell you how angry I am... But I'm really just trying not to cry...
HermioneK chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Ohhhh my gooooooooods stop making me cry this was too perfect
Freya922 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
That was so intensely sad, conveying not only the reality of deepest grief but the complexity of these shared yet different losses. Brilliant!
SGAavidreader chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I very much enjoyed this story. The clever use of words, banter, and how in voice the boys were through their conversations made this not just humorous, but rather poetic in nature.
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
This is perdect... we always needed more of this in the show. We never get to see Sam healing from Jessicas death... this fits the bill perfectly :)
LaueHime chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Aw that was so heart wrenching! Thank you!
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
you broke my heart, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I loved this. Anyone who has ever lost someone and faces the sadness and the regret for things that will never be will love your story. Thank you so much...
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Good job!
mngrue chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was fabulous. I wasn't sure at first, but once it got going...fabulous.
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This made my heart break into a zillion pieces. :( Such beautifully written emotion here. This is what kills me about these two- everyone they have ever loved has died or has been in danger of dying.
Kyuzzang chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wow ... i can't even explain in words how amazing this is. It's absolutely breathtaking. I Read it about 5 times in one day and then about a few months later i rememberred it and searched through all of the stories i favourited until i found it. I Love when they were hugging and ... might as well quote it:

"We'll be okay."

They're not Dean's words, or Sam's. They're in the seconds between Dean's breaths on Sam's cheek, in the spaces where Sam's weight presses down on Dean's leg and against his chest, in the empty corners of the room where blond women have disappeared and the nightmares may take refuge, just for this night.

"We'll be okay."

They're not Dean's words, or Sam's, but they just might be the truth.

OHMYGOD! You, my friend, have some raw untainted talent right there! I Wish i could explain to you how ... amazing (for lack of a different word) this story is! Just know that if you ever wake up and your hands (And possibly your brain) are gone, I DID IT (: Love your on-the-brink-of-a-heartattack-friend Emma x
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Very good story.
Melle22 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Riviting! This read like prose poetry. I enjoyed it very much.